Are you interested in learning the basics of programming Safety PLC’s? Do you want to expand your knowledge in the field of Safety PLCs and practice them in a hands-on workshop? Then you’re at the right address within Altran!
After this workshop you will be equipped with a basic understanding of Safety PLC’s and how to program them. In terms of prior knowledge, basic knowledge of PLC programming is desirable.
We hope to welcome you at November 13th in our office in Utrecht! This workshop is an extended initiative of Altran’s Technical Tuesdays and part of Altran’s Industrial Automation community which provides the possibility to meet colleagues from the field within an informal atmosphere, enrich knowledge in relevant topics in the field and getting to know the top 1 player in the world of R&D and Engineering. Food and drinks will be provided by Altran.
Only a limited number of seats are available, so register now!
- Impact of safety norms and “functional safety”
- Safety integrated, background information
- Short overview of solutions, support and tools
- Operation and possibilities of the failsafe CPU’s
- Use of the new TIA Portal Step 7 Safety Advanced
- Build up a network with the S7-1500F Advanced Controller and Remote I/O (ET 200SP)
- Setting up a security network and safety components
- Failsafe communication through Profinet and Profibus
- Possibilities of electronic signatures and transfer of the program to the customer
Attending this workshop is free, but registration is required. You can do this through the yellow button ''inschrijven'' at the bottom of the page.
Date: Tuesday, November 13th
Time: 16h00 – 21h00
Location: Altran Utrecht office, Herculesplein 24, 3584AA Utrecht
Parking: Free, please park at Q-Park Galgenwaard. An exit card will be provided.
Main language: English
Questions & contact:
Jeffrey Leunissen: +31 6 51 22 63 97, Jeffrey.email@example.com.