Are you up for a new key challenge and do you have a real fascination for technology? Are you fearless when it comes to jumping in at the deep end and learning all about new things? Then Altran is the right employer for you!
We are looking for a technically-oriented C developer to expand our Software Development team in the Hengelo region. As C Developer at Altran, you will be working on complex software projects in a high-tech environment where cutting-edge technologies have the highest priority. As C developer, you will be involved in the entire software development cycle and all the related phases. You will, therefore, also be involved in the final product and its implementation.
What will you be doing?
As C developer, you will be a member of a multidisciplinary Agile Software Development team. Besides programming, this will also entail carrying out automatic tests, ensuring that things stay on track, adjusting matters in good time and, ultimately, commissioning your final product. You will be working in a high-tech environment that will enable you to really get to grips with technological issues. As C developer at Altran, you will have the opportunity to work in different environments and to develop to your full potential!
What will you be bringing with you?
- A completed higher professional education (HBO) or Master's degree in Computer Science or related course of study
- Sound experience with C and Linux
- Candidates with know-how of Hardware Abstraction Middleware, Video processing and GPU programming will be given preference
- You have experience with Linux device drivers
- You are familiar with tools as Jira, Git and Jenkins
- Candidates with experience with Real Time Data distribution, QT, OpenGL and FFmpeg will be given preference
- You feel very much at home in an Agile working environment
- You are extremely interested in the high-tech world
- You have a category B driving licence.
What are we offering you?
- A challenging job in the east of the Netherlands
- The opportunity to help set up the new office we are planning to open in Hengelo
- An open-ended contract, a salary in accordance with market conditions and a lease car
- An individual and a collective bonus
- Extensive training and educational opportunities
- The opportunity to share your experiences, know-how and expertise with other enthusiastic IT specialists in related disciplines at various types of get-togethers such as Technology Group knowledge sessions, courses and workshops.
- An innovation budget and access to our state-of-the-art Innovation LAB, which is fitted out with equipment such as an oscilloscope, a 3D printer and a laser cutter, where you can start up your own hobby projects with other team members
- All kinds of outings, social get-togethers, pizza sessions and LAN parties
Altran is the global leader in R&D and engineering consulting. We work side by side with our clients, creating and developing cutting-edge products and services, in more than 20 countries. Innovation is our guiding principle – it enables us to stay in the lead in an ever-changing world. We realize our clients' most complex and innovative projects – in the Netherlands, too. More than 800 consultants put their expertise to work on a daily basis to improve our clients' performance. We are proud to say that we are the 'go-to partner' in the field of technical innovation and process improvement.
If you are interested in this vacancy and would like to apply, send your application via the button below or to firstname.lastname@example.org without delay. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0031 6-81287315.