What will you do
As a C / C ++ developer you are part of a multidisciplinary Agile Software Development team. This means that you will not only program, but also perform automatic tests, stay sharp on the course of action to adjust it in time and ultimately put your end product into operation. You will work in a high-tech environment and you will be able to really work with technology. As a C / C ++ developer at Altran you get the chance to work in different environments, to continue to develop yourself and to get the best out of yourself!
What will you bring
- A completed Bachelor or Master in Computer Science or related course
- A solid experience with C / C ++ and Linux
- Knowledge of Hardware Abstraction Middleware, Video processing and GPU programming is an advantage
- You have experience with Linux device drivers.
- Tools like Jira, Git and Jenkins are no stranger to you
- Experience with Real Time Data distribution, QT, OpenGL and FFmpeg is an advantage
- You feel at ease in an Agile decorated environment
- You have a strong interest in the high-tech world
- You are in possession of a B driving license
What do we offer
- A challenging job and working within the high tech industry
- A permanent contract, competitive salary and a lease car or mobility budget.
- An individual and collective bonus
- Extensive education and training options
- The opportunity to share your experiences, knowledge and expertise with enthusiastic colleagues from your field during, among other things, Technology Group Knowledge Sessions, training sessions and workshops.
- An innovation budget and access to our Innovation Lab where you can start your own hobby projects with equipment such as an oscilloscope, 3D printer and laser cutter.
- Plenty of outings, drinks, pizza sessions and LAN parties
Altran is the world leader in R&D and engineering consulting. In more than 20 countries, we work side by side with our customers to create and develop the latest products and services. Innovation is our guideline with which we are at the forefront in a constantly changing world. In the Netherlands we bring the most complex and innovative projects of our customers to life. More than 800 consultants use their expertise every day to improve the performance of our customers. We are proud to say that we are the go-to partner in the field of technical innovation and process improvement.
Have you become enthusiastic and would you like to apply? Apply now via the button or send your application to email@example.com. Do you have questions? Then please contact us at 06-51226397.