What will you be doing?
Model Driven Engineering (MDE) is a software development methodology that focuses on making and utilizing domain models. The MDE approach is intended to increase productivity by maximizing compatibility between systems via reuse of standardized models, simplifying the design process and promoting communication between the individuals and teams working on the system. MDE is increasingly used for software development in high-tech industries.
Altran is looking for architects with experience in MDE to enhance its team of experts in this field. As architect, you are able to set up a verifiable architecture, define interfaces for this architecture and delineate component responsibilities.
Furthermore, Altran has an MDE technology group: a place where you can share know-how and experiences with your MDE colleagues.
What do we expect from you?
- A university education (WO) or PhD in Physics, Mathematics, Information Technology or other technical area.
- Experience with MDE, Domain Specific Languages and/or Verum ASD and/or Matlab.
- The ability to think conceptually and experience in abstract thinking such that you can divide well thought-out architectures into different levels.
- You are able to fathom clients' domains and applications and, on that basis, find the right abstractions.
- You are familiar with concepts such as race conditions, deadlocks and livelocks.
- You have good communication skills and are able to discuss design issues with clients and translate them into requirements for the senior designers.
- You enjoy supervising senior designers in job-related matters.
- You also have a client and solution-oriented attitude and strive to achieve the best result.
- Candidates with a good command of spoken and written English will be given preference.
What are we offering?
The opportunity to work for a global leader in the field of innovation and high-tech engineering with an enormous portfolio of clients and fascinating projects together with colleagues who enjoy innovation just as much as you do.
We are also offering:
• An open-ended contract, a salary in accordance with market conditions and a lease car
• An individual and a collective bonus
• Extensive training and educational opportunities
• The opportunity to share your experiences, know-how and expertise with other enthusiastic IT specialists in related disciplines at various types of get-togethers such as knowledge sessions, tailor-made courses and workshops
• An innovation budget and access to our state-of-the-art Innovation LAB, which is equipped with equipment such as an oscilloscope, a 3D printer and a laser cutter, where you can start up your own hobby projects, as a team
• All kinds of outings, social get-togethers, pizza sessions and LAN parties
Altran is all about innovation. We provide innovative answers to the big challenges of today. Would you like to work for a global market leader in innovation and high-tech engineering?
If the idea of working with our clients, creating and developing new products and services appeals to you, apply via the button below or contact Estelle van Soolingen via email@example.com