Altran is the global leader in Engineering and R&D services. Altran works alongside its clients, from initial concept through industrialization, to invent the products and services of tomorrow. Altran is an established supplier of skilled manpower to ESA and in particular at ESTEC.
The candidate we are looking for will operate as Assistant Configuration Officer in the Support to Business Management & Administration area, under the Business Control & Administration. His/Her duty station will be the European Space Research and Technology Centre (ESTEC) based in Noordwijk, The Netherlands.
What you will do
- Control of the implementation of the Customer CM requirements by reviewing Contractors CM Plans and relevant Documents;
- Control of the Technical and Design Baseline by reviewing related documentation (eg CIDL);
- Control of the Baselines Evolution (change implementation process);
- Control and review of the As-built certification (ABCDLs);
- Participation to the Incremental Review in subcontractor sites in order to verify the As-Design and As-Built documentation in correlation with the HW integration / testing and Acceptance;
- Participating in Project Reviews (PSR,FAR, QR) and Production reviews (IRR, TRR, PTR, DRB);
- Provide administrative support to the ECB (Engineering Change Board) & JECB;
- Organise the review of specific Engineering /PA Documentation like NCRs, RFD/RFWs, ECPs, CRs, OCRs, etc.. and manage the interface exchanges with Industries and NASA;
- Maintain the ESM Requirement Baseline (EMDL) under control for all ESM Models
- Provide administrative support to the CCB (Contractual Change Board) and manage the interface exchanges with Industries and NASA.
What you will bring
- The ideal candidate has a Bachelor’s degree from a recognised Institution of secondary studies or equivalent qualification in Business Administration (or Communications as relevant).
- He/she is proficient in the English language, both written and spoken, and he/she is a quick learner, diligent and accurate. He/she has good organisation skill, customer oriented behaviour and rigorous work approach.
- Experience in controlling and/or management of activities and resources in aerospace industry.
- Highly proficient in the use of modern activities and resource management support tools/databases of standard office automation support software packages including in particular advance usage of Excel (Ms-Office and in particular advanced use of Excel).
- Adequate knowledge and understanding of the applicable ESA Configuration Management requirements and standards such as MS-ESA-RQ-100, MS-ESA-RQ-108, ECSS-M40 are an asset;
- Good knowledge of the specific activities and/or organisation, of the applicable configuration management working procedures and support tool(s) are an asset.
- Previous experiences in fields like Product Assurance, System Engineering and Production Control are an asset.
What we will offer
- A permanent contract with a competitive salary
- Flexible secondary conditions
- Extensive training programs through our Altran Academy
- Training to improve efficiency and provide strength for future career are of course included.
As global leader in innovation and high-tech engineering consulting, we work side by side with our clients in the creation and development of new products and services. We are on the cutting edge of technology and have established ourselves as the go-to partner for technical innovation and process improvement. Altran is proud to be the leader in its field.