Altran is the global leader in Engineering and R&D services. Altran works alongside its clients, from initial concept through industrialization, to invent the products and services of tomorrow. Altran is an established supplier of skilled manpower to ESA and in particular at ESTEC.
The candidate we are looking for will operate as Assistant Configuration Officer in the Support to Business Management & Administration area, under the Business Control & Administration. His/Her duty station will be the European Space Research and Technology Centre (ESTEC) based in Noordwijk, The Netherlands.
What you will do
- Management of Protocols, CRs, RfDWs, OCRs, CPs
- Actions management (all external telecons: start with system level –IST/EIMPT/ERBs/CET- and as needed extend to discipline), possibly using the emis portal action tool (additional field on source telecom to be added)
- Follow up of overdue actions;
- Meetings planning (build-up and maintenance of actions and meetings data base,);
- Collection and integration of Weekly Engineering Report Status for each Friday COB (distributed to all team Mondays)
- Long term, generation of an ESA MPCV Documents Repository Management administrative task;
- Distribution of CCN for review internally and to NASA when applicable;
- Organisation of the CCBs;
- CCB secretariat;
- Processing of Disposition records and distribution to Industry;
- Compilation of packages for CCN negotiation meeting with Industry;
- Tracking of CCB action closure.
What you will bring
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognised Institution of secondary studies or equivalent qualification in Business Administration (or Communications as relevant).
- You are proficient in the English language, both written and spoken
- You are a quick learner, diligent and accurate.
- You have good organisation skills and you are customer oriented
- Previous experience in the processing of technical documentation and a technical/scientific education background would be an asset.
What we will offer
- A permanent contract with a competitive salary
- A variable bonus plan
- A mobility budget
- Flexible secondary conditions
- Extensive training programs through our Altran Academy
- A yearly personal innovations budget
As global leader in innovation and high-tech engineering consulting, we work side by side with our clients in the creation and development of new products and services. We are on the cutting edge of technology and have established ourselves as the go-to partner for technical innovation and process improvement. Altran is proud to be the leader in its field.