Are you a consultant with a passion for industrial automation, and have outgrown software coding? Do you want to make the next step towards optimizing and integrating new meaningful technological processes within the manufacturing, life sciences and food & beverages industry? Then join our Advanced Manufacturing team now!
To strengthen our Advanced Manufacturing team, we are looking for a driven Business Consultant with broad knowledge of industrial automation processes and able to combine this with his/her knowledge on business and IT.
In this role you bring solutions and value propositions to our customers. You have knowledge and insight in the total landscape within industrial automation: PLC, SCADA, DCS, MES, industrial networks and system integration.
You are able to clarify the needs from the business and translate these into valuable IT/OT solutions.
What are you going to do?
As a business consultant Industrial Automation & MES you are mainly concerned with;
- Retrieve business and functional requirements
- Build a bridge between IT and Manufacturing
- Design the OT landscape and performing (GAP) analyzes
- Actively contribute to the Industry 4.0 strategy
- Participate in our transition to a Model Driven approach
- Challenge our internal/external stakeholders
- Lead the digital transformation at the client site
- Contribute to the validation of IT/OT systems
- Support our sales with your technical expertise
- Participate in proposals
What do you bring?
A completed Technical HBO / WO education (eg electrical engineering, computer science)
- Minimum 5 years work experience within the field of Industrial Automation
- You are familiar with methodologies such as ISA-88 and ISA-95
- You have excellent command of the Dutch and English language, spoken and written
- Experience with Asset management, Waste management, Maintenance and/or Production Lifecycle Management (PLM) is a pre
- Experience within the food & beverage, high-tech, chemicals and / or pharmaceutical industry is an advantage
What do we offer?
In this challenging and responsible position of business consultant you get the opportunity to contribute to the growth and profitability of our customer. We offer a full-time position in an informal work environment with many opportunities for professional development.
In addition to your primary salary, you will also receive the following secondary conditions:
- A contract with a competitive salary
- Profit sharing and a variable bonus plan
- A lease car or mobility budget
- Flexible secondary conditions
- Extensive internal training programs
As global leader in innovation and high-tech engineering consulting, we work side by side with our clients in the creation and development of new products and services. We are on the cutting edge of technology and have established ourselves as the go-to partner for technical innovation and process improvement. Altran is proud to be the leader in its field.
Apply directly or send an e-mail to our business unit manager: Ries Doms