Are you a consultant with a passion for technology and do you want to contribute to the new or optimization of meaningful technological processes in the life sciences and food & beverages industry? Then join our Advanced Manufacturing team now!
To strengthen our Advanced Manufacturing team, we are looking for a driven Business Consultant with knowledge of the market, business and IT.
In this role you bring solutions and value propositions to our customers. You have knowledge and experience in the total landscape within industrial automation: SCADA, PLC, MES, industrial networks and system integration.
You are able to clarify the needs from the business and translate them into suitable IT and Business related solutions.
What you will do
As a business consultant Industrial Automation & MES you are mainly concerned with;
- Retrieve business and functional requirements
- Challenge and coordination with stakeholders
- Building a bridge between IT and Business Manufacturing
- Actively contribute to determining strategy in the field of Industry 4.0
- Participate in quotation processes
- Performing (GAP) analyzes in the field of applications and technology
- Contribute to the validation of IT systems
- Intensive cooperation with sales with the aim of further developing the customer relationship.
What do we offer?
In the challenging and responsible position of MES consultant you get the opportunity to contribute to the growth and profitability of our customer. We offer a full-time position in an informal work environment with many opportunities for professional development.
In addition to your primary salary, you will also receive the following secondary conditions:
- A contract with a competitive salary
- Profit sharing and a variable bonus plan
- A lease car or mobility budget
- Flexible secondary conditions
- Extensive internal training programs
Are you ready for your next challenge? Join our team in The Netherlands!
A completed Technical HBO / WO education (eg electrical engineering)
- Minimum 5 years work experience as a Business Consultant in a technical environment
- You have experience with MES and are familiar with methodologies such as ISA-88 and ISA-95
- You have experience with one or more working areas: Asset management, Waste management, Maintenance and / or Production Life-cycle Management (PLM)
- Experience within the food & beverage, high-tech, chemicals and / or pharmaceutical industry is an advantage
- You have excellent command of the Dutch and English language, spoken and written