For our internal projectoffice we are searching for a C++ Architect.
Automatic code generation from data models created with the clients data tool. Code generation quality is key for the customer because it will be heavily used in production code. The solution (i.e. the generated code) must fulfill, next to the functional requirements, various non-functional requirements, like: performance, memory usage, memory leaks.
- Gathering/Discuss requirements for solution oriented code-templates
- Creation of reference models (requirements / testability)
- Design and implementation of the desired solution (in C++) – reference code for the solution
- Design and implementation of the templates for the code generation
- Design and Implementation of test solution
- Maintain the template library (backward compatibility and future proof)
- Design for testability
- C++, Boost library, Eclipse, OMG OCL language, UML, OO Design, Design Patterns
- Open minded, Patient, Good team member/good listener, Motivator, "make it work" mentality, Structured way of working, Proactive (communication/activities)
Start: on short notice / in consultation
Period: 6+ month's
Location: several locations in the Netherlands
Interested? Please respond with your resume, hourly rate and availability.