Do you want to be actively involved in the implementation of complex business-critical software in the high-tech industry? Are you able to turn issues into innovative solutions?
Then join our team of Innovation Makers and work as a C # Engineer on beautiful, progressive projects!
What are you going to do?
As a C# Engineer you contribute to the correct translation of domain-specific, technical and business requirements into intelligent solutions that are applied at leading high-tech customers. With your work you keep the end product in mind, where you work on your own part. You work closely with colleagues to properly coordinate the development process, decide on software implementations, participate in code design and test documentation reviews. In this role you will focus on creating software in C# and .NET, contributing to the development of high-tech software platforms in a scrum/Agile way of working, in order to maintain high software quality and make interfacing with the hardware easier.
What are you bringing?
- Bachelor or Master in computer science, informatics, mathematics, physics, or electronics.
- Affinity with machine software such as motion control and camera’s
- You have experience with C#/.NET, WPF, WCF and MSSQL and version management systems (eg SVN or GIT)
- You have experience with Test Driven Development and / or Behavior Driven Development
- You are familiar with development environments such as Visual Studio and with tooling such as Jenkins and Enterprise Architect
- You are a team player, respecting team members, trusting and committed to decisions and action plans and striving for a collective result
Working at Altran means that you get in touch with a broad set of customers such as high-tech machine builders, chip developers and equipment & product developers. Broad technical interest, being able to switch between different domains and accompanying challenges are important characteristics. An inquisitive attitude and wanting to enrich others with your knowledge, being open to other cultures, thinking and working methods are important soft skills.
What do we offer?
When you start working for us, we will immediately get started with your development. We want to inspire you and give you the opportunity to plan your own future. Teamwork is our key to success, you spend the majority of your time together with colleagues and clients. This while you work on projects and at the same time on your own personal development. To provide you with the best possible support, we offer a wide range of training courses through our special Altran Academy!
We also offer you:
- A contract for an indefinite period of time and a market-conform salary
- Lease car or mobility budget
- Flexible employment benefits
- Extensive education and training opportunities
- The opportunity to share your experiences, knowledge and expertise with enthusiastic colleagues from the same field during knowledge sessions, customized training and workshops.
- A yearly innovation budget for personal innovations
- An InnovationLAB, facilitated by Altran where you can work on your own creations alone or together with your colleagues
Want to inspire a team with your valuable knowledge? Maybe even innovate the next state-of-the-art technological high-tech product? Is that someone, YOU? Let’s get in touch and make it happen!