Do you want to be actively involved in the implementation of complex business-critical software in the high-tech industry? Are you able to turn issues into innovative solutions?
Then join our team of Innovation Makers and work as a C # Engineer on beautiful, progressive projects!
What are you going to do?
As a C# Engineer you contribute to the correct translation of domain-specific, technical and business requirements into intelligent solutions that are applied at leading high-tech customers. With your work you keep the end product in mind, where you work on your own part. You work closely with colleagues to properly coordinate the development process. Your focus is on the framework part such as desktop and server applications. An important part of the development process is testing, implementing and integrating the code written by you.
What are you bringing?
- You have a completed technical bachelor or academic education.
- You have extensive experience with Visual C# /.NET and MSSQL and version management systems (eg SVN or GIT)
- You are familiar with one or more Scrum methodologies
- You have experience with Test Driven Development and / or Behavior Driven Development
- You are familiar with development environments such as Visual Studio and with tooling such as Jenkins, Polarion, CodeCollaborator, Enterprise Architect
- You are a team player, respecting team members, trusting and committed to decisions and action plans and striving for a collective result
Working at Altran means that you come into contact with a broad set of customers such as high-tech machine builders, chip developers and equipment & product developers. Broad technical interest, being able to switch between different domains and accompanying challenges are important characteristics. An inquisitive attitude and wanting to enrich others with your knowledge, being open to other cultures, thinking and working methods are important soft skills.
What do we offer?
When you start working for us, we will immediately get started with your development. We want to inspire you and give you the opportunity to plan your own future. Teamwork is our key to success, you spend the majority of your time together with colleagues and clients. This while you work on projects and at the same time on your own personal development. To provide you with the best possible support, we offer a wide range of training courses through our special Altran Academy!
We also offer you
- a contract for an indefinite period of time, market-conform salary and lease car or mobility budget
- an individual and collective bonus
- extensive education and training opportunities.
- the opportunity to share your experiences, knowledge and expertise with enthusiastic colleagues from the same field during knowledge sessions, customized training and workshops.
- an innovation budget and access to our Innovation Lab
- plenty of fun through outings, drinks, pizza sessions and LAN parties
At Altran it's all about innovation. We provide innovative answers to the major challenges of the moment. The teams within Innovative Design & Advanced Applications form the basis for the development of products and services of tomorrow. Our employees have a broad interest and expertise in the field of programming languages, operating systems, development methods and techniques.
Are you interested or do you have any questions about the vacancy? Then apply via the button below or feel free to contact Jeffrey Leunnissen via firstname.lastname@example.org or 06-51226397