Do you have a deep interest in technology and are you able to understand and improve the world around it? Do you want to contribute to the development of innovative software solutions within the high-tech industry? Then join our team of innovation makers as a C ++ Engineer and participate in complex projects!
To supplement our team, we are looking for a technically oriented C ++ Engineer for the Eindhoven region. As a C ++ Engineer you work with the total end product in mind. You work on your part in the project and you consult and work closely with colleagues to fine-tune the development process. You make the hardware come to life. Together with your colleagues you work in a Linux environment and you have experience with Object Oriented development. In addition, an important part of the development process is the testing, implementation and integration of the code you have written.
What are you going to do?
- You draw up the software specifications, determine the required development environment and choose the most suitable technical solution for the software design.
- You provide professional guidance to junior software developers and you plan and organize your own and team activities
- You draw up an activity plan for the technical realization of the system.
- You participate in reviews of user requirements and advise on improvements within processes.
- You assist in creating a project management plan, architecture and / or test plan.
- You maintain a good relationship with the customer.
What do we offer?
When you join us, we will immediately start working on your future. We want to inspire you and give you the opportunity to determine your own future. Teamwork is the key to success at Altran. You spend most of your time working with colleagues and customers while working on projects and solutions as well as on your own personal development. Supporting we offer a wide range of training and courses through the Altran Academy.
We also offer:
- A contract for an indefinite period, salary and lease car
- An individual and collective bonus
- Extensive education and training options
- The opportunity to share your experiences, knowledge and expertise with enthusiastic colleagues from your field during knowledge sessions, tailor-made training courses and workshops and activities of the Technology Group C ++
- An innovation budget and access to our InnovationLAB where you can start your own hobby projects with equipment such as an oscilloscope, 3D printer and laser cutter as a team
- Plenty of outings, drinks, Pizza sessions and LAN parties
What are you bringing?
- You have completed a technical HBO or academic education
- You have demonstrable experience in the field of C ++ software development: C ++ 11 and C ++ 14, Boost, Python, Qt5
- You have knowledge of Version Control Systems (eg SVN or GIT)
- You have experience with or several Scrum methodologies
- You have experience with Test Driven Development / Behavior Driven Development (SpecFlow)
- You are familiar with Libraries (eg STL, Boost, Qt) and tooling Jenkins, Polarion, CodeCollaborator, Enterprise Architect
- You have knowledge of development environments, such as Visual Studio, IAR, Qt Creator
- You have experience in translating technical designs into implementation.
- You are in possession of a driving license B