Innovations are just ideas to be made!
Do you believe that technology can make a big impact on business and society? Are you driven by getting the best out of yourself and your team? Do you know like no other what Connected Health should look like? Then join our team of innovation makers in the Netherlands as a Consultant Connected Health/Medical Devices.
Life Sciences is an ambitious, growing and successful domain within the Quality & Validation department of Altran NL. This unit is responsible for clients in Industry, High Tech, Food & Beverage, Chemicals and the Life Sciences (Biotech, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices) sectors. Our motivation is to successfully help our clients with solutions to their problems.
We are looking for an innovation maker with in-depth knowledge of Connected Health and also a broad knowledge of engineering and IT in a medical technology environment. You will be involved in the most exciting projects in which you will expand your expertise by working closely with our clients to really make innovation matter.
As a consultant you?
- Provide scalable solutions in connectivity & connected devices (IoT) combining cross sector and multi-disciplinary expertise, both in engineering and IT
- Create innovative design of collaborative solutions and health portals, mobile health applications and informatics with in-depth understanding of local Healthcare industries, systems and players
- Perform by a unique end-to-end approach combining technology, usage and health economics
- Be involved in safety, regulatory compliance and data (cyber)security issues
- Work on Big Data and analytics
What do you bring?
- Bachelor or University degree in (Bio)Medical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- Experienced in application architecture, build in mobile application (Android or iOS) and embedded software, preferably within medical technology
- Affinity with the design and development of connected devices/internet of things (IoT)
- Familiar with relevant regulations and standards (eg. EU MDD, FDA, ISO 13485, IEC 62302)
- Good knowledge of Big Data and Analytics is an absolute plus
- Strong verbal and writing skills in Dutch and English
Who are you?
- You are a team player, enthusiastic, client and goal oriented, ambitious and ready to take on a challenge
- You can adapt easily in new environments and have developed organizational sensitivity
- You have a creative mind and like to develop yourself more in skills and knowledge by training and coaching and working on innovative, technically challenging and complex projects
- You can see the bigger picture, have a strong analytical mind and approach challenges from a practical standpoint
- You are flexible and can communicate on different levels
What do we offer?
- A permanent contract with a competitive salary
- Profit sharing and a variable bonus plan
- A lease car
- Extensive internal training programs
As global leader in innovation and high-tech engineering consulting, we work side by side with our clients in the creation and development of new products and services. We are on the cutting edge of technology and have established ourselves as the go-to partner for technical innovation and process improvement. Altran is proud to be the leader in its field.
Want to know more about this job opening?
Check our career pages or contact Jeffrey Leunnissen via email@example.com or call +31 (0) 6 512 26 397