What you will do
Model Driven Engineering (MDE) is a software development methodology that focuses on creating and using domain models. The MDE approach aims to increase productivity by maximizing compatibility between systems through re-use of standardized models, simplifying the design process and promoting communication between individuals and teams working on the system. Model Driven Engineering is being more and more used for software development in the high-tech industry.
To strengthen our team of Model Driven Engineering experts, Altran is looking for consultants with experience in Model Driven Engineering. As a consultant, you fulfill an advisory and (technical) anticipatory. You will advise how an MDE approach can be integrated in the client's working method.
What you will bring
- WO education or PhD in Physics, Mathematics, Informatics.
- Experience with Model Driven Engineering, Domain Specific Languages and / or Verum ASD and / or Matlab
- Experience as a consultant and having good influencing and communicative skills to advise customers in making choices and convincing them of the most suitable approach
- Experience in understanding the domain and processes of the customer
- Conceptual thinking ability and used to think in abstractions to be able to divide thoughtful architectures into different levels
- Familiar with concepts such as dead-locks
Our offer to you
The opportunity to work for a world leader in innovation and high-tech engineering with a large portfolio of clients and interesting projects, together with colleagues who are as interested in innovating as you are.
- A permanent contract with a competitive salary
- A variable bonus plan
- A lease car or mobility budget
- Flexible secondary conditions
- Extensive internal training programs
- An InnovationLAB, completely facilitated by Altran, where you can work on your own creations, alone or together with colleagues with the same interests
- A personal innovation budget
Altran is the global leader in R&D and engineering consulting. In more than 20 countries we work side by side with our clients in the creation and development of new products and services. Innovation is our guiding principle, with which we lead in a world where change is a constant factor. In The Netherlands we bring the most complex and innovative projects of our customers to life too. More than 800 consultants use their expertise every day to improve the performance of our customers. We can proudly say that we are the go-to partner in the field of technical innovation and process improvement.
Please apply by clicking the Apply button. For more information about the consultant MDE position, feel free to reach out to Judith van der Mey, email@example.com