What will you be doing?
Model Driven Engineering (MDE) is a software development methodology that focuses on making and utilizing domain models. The MDE approach is intended to increase productivity by maximizing compatibility between systems via reuse of standardized models, simplifying the design process and promoting communication between the individuals and teams working on the system. MDE is increasingly used for software development in high-tech industries.
Altran is looking for consultants with experience in MDE to enhance its team of MDE experts. As consultant, you will have an advisory and anticipatory role, in terms of technical aspects, with regard to a project or client. You will advise on the way in which an MDE approach can be integrated into the client's methods of operation.
What do we expect from you?
- A university education (WO) or PhD in Physics, Mathematics, Information Technology or other technical area.
- Experience with MDE, Domain Specific Languages and/or Verum ASD and/or Matlab.
- Experience as a consultant/advisor and good influencing and communication skills so that you are able to advise clients on the choices to be made and convince them of the most suitable approach
- Experience in fathoming clients' domains and processes and able to understand the applications and, on that basis, finding the right abstractions
- The ability to think conceptually and in abstractions so that you can divide well thought-out architectures into different levels
- You are familiar with concepts such as race conditions, deadlocks and livelocks.
- You also have a client and solution-oriented attitude and strive to achieve the best result.
What are we offering?
The opportunity to work for a global leader in the field of innovation and high-tech engineering with an enormous portfolio of clients and fascinating projects together with colleagues who enjoy innovation just as much as you do.
We are also offering:
- An open-ended contract, a salary in accordance with market conditions and a lease car
- An individual and a collective bonus
- Extensive training and educational opportunities
- The opportunity to share your experiences, know-how and expertise with other enthusiastic IT specialists in related disciplines at various types of get-togethers such as knowledge sessions, tailor-made courses and workshops
- An innovation budget and access to our state-of-the-art Innovation LAB, which is equipped with equipment such as an oscilloscope, a 3D printer and a laser cutter, where you can start up your own hobby projects, as a team
- All kinds of outings, social get-togethers, pizza sessions and LAN parties
As global market leader in innovation and high-tech engineering consulting, we work together with our clients, creating and developing new products and services. We are on the cutting edge of technology in our industries and have established our company as the go-to partner for technical innovation and process improvements.
Would you like to work for a global market leader in innovation and high-tech engineering? If the idea of working with our clients, creating and developing new products and services appeals to you, apply via the button below or contact Judith van der Mey via email@example.com without delay.