Innovations are just ideas to be made!
Do you believe that technology can make a big impact on business and society? Are you driven by getting the best out of yourself and your team? Do you know like no other what Process Engineering should look like? Then join our team of innovation makers in the Netherlands as a Consultant Process Engineering.
Life Sciences is an ambitious, growing and successful domain within the Quality & Validation department of Altran Netherlands. This unit is responsible for clients in Industry, High Tech, Food & Beverage, Chemicals and the Life Sciences (Biotech, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices) sectors. Our motivation is to successfully help our clients with solutions to their problems.
We are looking for an innovation maker with in-depth knowledge of Process Engineering and also a broad knowledge of Engineering support for process development, industrialization, manufacturing & transfer for new facilities or revamping; Studies: Specifications, Feasibility, Basic Engineering Design, Front End Engineering Design, Detailed Engineering, Follow up of construction and installation, Commissioning and qualification and validation of process, equipment, utilities and computer systems (CSV), Continuous process verification and Start-up, Maintenance, Serialisation. Technical areas: Equipment (Manufacturing, Contamination mastering & Packaging), Utilities (clean & black utilities, HVAC), Instrumentation, Manufacturing Information & Control Systems. Business process expertise: all pharmaceutical forms, clinical trials, medical devices.
As a consultant you?
- Be involved in Investment Project Management including Commissioning & Qualification
- Perform Product and Process transfer including Decommissioning and Production Lifecycle Management
- Participate in multidisciplinary teams applying best adapted methodologies and industry specific norms, regulation & guidelines (cGMP, GAMP5,ICH, ISO, etc.)
- Provide application of good engineering practices, engineering guidance (ISPE, ASME, etc.), latest approaches such as ASTM E2500 , as well as risk management and project management methodologies (PMI, Prince2, etc.)
What do you bring?
- Bachelor or University degree in (Bio)Medical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in process engineering or a similar position
- Experienced in process engineering and design, process and service innovation (end to end), system
- Perform by a unique end-to-end approach combining technology, usage and verification & validation
- Be involved in safety, regulatory compliance and data (cyber)security issues
- Familiar with relevant regulations and standards (eg. EU MDD, FDA, ISO 13485, )
- Good knowledge of Business Process Management
- Strong verbal and writing skills in Dutch and English
Who are you?
- You are a team player, enthusiastic, client and goal oriented, ambitious and ready to take on a challenge
- You can adapt easily in new environments and have developed organizational sensitivity
- You have a creative mind and like to develop yourself more in skills and knowledge by training and coaching and working on innovative, technically challenging and complex projects
- You can see the bigger picture, have a strong analytical mind and approach challenges from a practical standpoint
- You are flexible and can communicate on different levels
What do we offer?
- A permanent contract with a competitive salary
- Profit sharing and a variable bonus plan
- A lease car or mobility budget
- Extensive internal training programs
As global leader in innovation and high-tech engineering consulting, we work side by side with our clients in the creation and development of new products and services. We are on the cutting edge of technology and have established ourselves as the go-to partner for technical innovation and process improvement. Altran is proud to be the leader in its field.