What will you be doing?
Model Driven Engineering (MDE) is a software development methodology that focuses on making and utilizing domain models. The MDE approach is intended to increase productivity by maximizing compatibility between systems via reuse of standardized models, simplifying the design process and promoting communication between the individuals and teams working on the system. MDE is increasingly used for software development in high-tech industries.
Altran is looking for architects with experience in MDE to enhance its team of experts in this field. As Designer, you will be modelling and verifying the design of components based on given architectures.
What do we expect from you?
- A higher professional education (HBO), university education programme (WO) or PhD in Physics, Mathematics, Information Technology or other technical area
- Experience with MDE, Domain Specific Languages and/or Verum ASD and/or Matlab.
- The ability to think conceptually and to elaborate models and designs in detail.
- Experience with a variety of programming languages.
- Experience with design and familiarity with concepts such as race conditions, deadlocks and livelocks.
- Good communication skills to be able to discuss design issues with the architect.
- A client and solution-oriented attitude and a desire to achieve the best result.
What are we offering?
The opportunity to work for a global leader in the field of innovation and high-tech engineering with an enormous portfolio of clients and fascinating projects together with colleagues who enjoy innovation just as much as you do.
We are also offering:
- An open-ended contract, a salary in accordance with market conditions and a lease car
- An individual and a collective bonus
- Extensive training and educational opportunities at the Altran Academy
- The opportunity to share your experiences, know-how and expertise with other enthusiastic IT specialists in related disciplines at various types of get-togethers such as knowledge sessions, tailor-made courses and workshops
- An innovation budget and access to our state-of-the-art Innovation LAB, which is equipped with equipment such as an oscilloscope, a 3D printer and a laser cutter, where you can start up your own hobby projects, as a team
- All kinds of outings, social get-togethers, pizza sessions and LAN parties
As global market leader in innovation and high-tech engineering consulting, we work together with our clients, creating and developing new products and services. We are on the cutting edge of technology in our industries and have established our company as the go-to partner for technical innovation and process improvements.
If you are interested, apply via the button below or contact Estelle van Soolingen via firstname.lastname@example.org without delay.