We call ourselves the Innovation Makers. Why? It's not just because it is one of our corporate values, it's about our cutting-edge approaches. We strive to innovate & transform the most creative ideas into concrete projects to exceed client expectations. At Altran we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation. Do you want to be part of a community who breathes innovation and excels in technical software engineering? Then join our passionate team of highly skilled professionals right now!
As a DevOps CI/CD Engineer you are the interface layer between the engineering (build) team & test teams. You will be involved in automation by building CI/CD pipelines to automate steps in the software delivery process by initiating code builds, running automated tests and deploying to a staging or production environment.
What you will do
- Responsible for development, maintenance and operation of the CI/CD pipeline, to meet the evolving needs of the local and remote development teams
- Enables timely sprint and on-demand platform and maintenance releases
- Test the latest technologies on the market and decide what will be implemented
- Works with development teams to identify bottlenecks and proposes opportunities to improve
- Actively participate in the team’s Agile/scrum activities
What do we offer?
When you start working for us, we will immediately get started with your development. We want to inspire you and give you the opportunity to plan your own future. Teamwork is our key to success, you spend the majority of your time together with colleagues and clients. This while you work on projects and at the same time on your own personal development. To provide you with the best possible support, we offer a wide range of training courses through our special Altran Academy!
We also offer you
- A contract for an indefinite period of time, market-conform salary and lease car or mobility budget
- An individual and collective bonus
- Extensive education and training opportunities.
- The opportunity to share your experiences, knowledge and expertise with enthusiastic colleagues from the same field during knowledge sessions, customized training and workshops.
- An innovation budget and access to our Innovation Lab
- Plenty of fun through outings, drinks, pizza sessions and LAN parties
At Altran it's all about innovation. We provide innovative answers to the major challenges of the moment. The teams within Innovative Design & Advanced Applications form the basis for the development of products and services of tomorrow. Our employees have a broad interest and expertise in the field of programming languages, operating systems, development methods and techniques.
What you will bring
- Bachelor or Master degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience within a High-Tech environment is preferred
- Solid experience with CI/CD (approach, vision and tools)
- Expertise in state-of-the-art DevOps tools
- Experience with Jenkins and Docker
- Experience with containers
- You have programming experience in C# and/or Java