We call ourselves the Innovation Makers. Why? It's not just because it is one of our corporate values, it's about our cutting-edge approaches. We strive to innovate & transform the most creative ideas into concrete projects to exceed client expectations. At Altran we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation. Do you want to be part of a community who breathes innovation and excels in technical software engineering? Then join our passionate team of highly skilled professionals right now!
The DevOps engineer is part of the quantum software development team. He develops, maintains and continuously improves the custom-built technology stack and tools for our development, staging and production environments.
What you will do
- Develop software necessary for the control stack for the Silicon spin computer;
- Design & maintenance of our containerized Kubernetes cluster for the project under development;
- Apply CI/CD to automate the build and release process;
- Set standards/share knowledge and collaborate in Quantum inspire.
What do we offer?
When you start working for us, we will immediately get started with your development. We want to inspire you and give you the opportunity to plan your own future. Teamwork is our key to success, you spend the majority of your time together with colleagues and clients. This while you work on projects and at the same time on your own personal development. To provide you with the best possible support, we offer a wide range of training courses through our special Altran Academy!
We also offer you
- A contract for an indefinite period of time, market-conform salary and lease car or mobility budget
- An individual and collective bonus
- Extensive education and training opportunities.
- The opportunity to share your experiences, knowledge and expertise with enthusiastic colleagues from the same field during knowledge sessions, customized training and workshops.
- An innovation budget and access to our Innovation Lab
- Plenty of fun through outings, drinks, pizza sessions and LAN partiesAt Altran it's all about innovation. We provide innovative answers to the major challenges of the moment. The teams within Innovative Design & Advanced Applications form the basis for the development of products and services of tomorrow. Our employees have a broad interest and expertise in the field of programming languages, operating systems, development methods and techniques.
At Altran it's all about innovation. We provide innovative answers to the major challenges of the moment. The teams within Innovative Design & Advanced Applications form the basis for the development of products and services of tomorrow. Our employees have a broad interest and expertise in the field of programming languages, operating systems, development methods and techniques.
- Experienced (3+ years) in all aspects of continuous integration/deployment, in various software architectures and technology stacks
- Experience in programming in Python and shell scripts under Linux/Windows
- Sound knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes on Google cloud platform
- Continuous Integration with Jenkins / GitHub & Travis-CI
- Knowledge of configuration management/release management
- Agile/Scrum experience
- Affinity with maintenance/support; quality and service driven
- Team player
- Comfortable to operate in a challenging and constantly changing environment
- Good communication skills, good command of the English language
- In possession of EU working permit