Do you want to be part of creating new and innovative technologies which answers to the technical challenges of today? Are you a creative thinker who thinks out of the box and who wants to take part in shaping the future? If so, then come and join our team of Innovation makers and work with us on exiting projects.
To expand our team, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer in the region of Hengelo. As a DevOps Engineer you will work in multidisciplinary Agile teams. You will work on developing and testing infrastructure platforms for several systems and you are responsible for the entire development chain:
- Requirements analyses
- Product demonstration
Powered by its engineers, Altran stands at the base of the development of the products and services of tomorrow. Our colleagues have a broad interest and expertise in the field of software development, operating systems, tools and methods.
- You have gathered your knowledge at (applied) university and received a bachelor or master’s degree in computer science or a comparable field.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- You enjoy specifying, developing and testing the system delivery platform
- You have experience with Linux, Java, Python, XML, and TCP/IP Networking
- You are eager to learn, not afraid to take the initiative and you’re able to feel comfortable in different environments
- You are able to communicate in English effectively, both verbally and written
- Already having knowledge of configuration management tooling (e.g. Puppet, Ansible), IT Architecture and (container) visualization would be greatly appreciated.
Our offer to you
- A permanent contract with a competitive salary.
- A variable bonus plan.
- A lease car or mobility budget.
- Flexible secondary conditions.
- Extensive internal training programs.
- An InnovationLAB, completely facilitated by Altran, where you can work on your own creations, alone or together with colleagues with the same interests.
- A personal innovation budget.
Altran is the global leader in R&D and engineering consulting. In more than 20 countries we work side by side with our clients in the creation and development of new products and services. Innovation is our guiding principle, with which we lead in a world where change is a constant factor. In The Netherlands we bring the most complex and innovative projects of our customers to life too. More than 800 consultants use their expertise every day to improve the performance of our customers. We can proudly say that we are the go-to partner in the field of technical innovation and process improvement.
Please apply by clicking the Apply button. For more information about the DevOps engineer position, feel free to reach out to Leonie Wichers Hoeth at +31 (0) 6 81 28 73 15 or email@example.com