Working on the future of mobility!
Are you passionate about e-Mobility? Is your thinking not only innovative and conceptual, but also very solution driven? Do you want to bring your expertise about hybrid and electric vehicle technology to leading companies in the automotive world? Then join Altran Engineering as an e-Mobility Electric System Engineer and switch your career to the next gear!
Your days are filled with:
- Dealing with system design of Hybrid and Electrical drive systems, consisting of components such as E-motor, inverter, DC/DC-converter and energy storage
- Creation and description of system concepts, definition of system functions, including the description of the functions and attributes
- Description of use cases, functional structures and ethogram of system functions, as well the interaction between individual System functions with identification and description of external / internal interfaces
- Reconciliation of the system architecture with costumers, incl. external / internal interfaces to attached disciplines hardware, software, mechanic, system test und system integrations test
- Passionate execution of meetings for the clarification of detail questions, as well target oriented development of system solutions, support at the system integration and failure diagnostic
- Support and guide projects on a scale from sub-projects to large projects
- The focus lies in design and integration of the system in the hardware area
What do you need to bring?
- A Bachelor or Master's degree in Automotive Engineering or Electronic Engineering
- About 3 years of experience in the e-Mobility Field in the European market
- Knowledge and practice within the field of the development of hybrid and technical vehicles, knowledge about electrical drive systems (Inverter or DC/DC-Wandler)
- You are familiar with the area of high and low voltage systems development, high and low level control of hard- and software development
- Fluency in both written and verbal English
- You are an EU-citizen, or you have a permanent residence in The Netherlands
What’s very nice to have?
- Knowledge of Dutch and/or German
- Experience in the area of system design and model based specification of system architecture
- Knowledge of methods and tools specification & specification / validation of system architecture (UML, SYSML, Rational System Architect/Designer, Enterprise Architect)
- Knowledge of CAN
What’s in it for you?
- A contract of a year, with the possibility of a permanent contract
- Extensive internal training and development programs, both on technical and soft skills
- Working in a truly innovative environment, for and with the greatest companies in the automotive industry
Altran Engineering is the automotive and maritime business division of Altran. It provides services in the areas of engineering, development, simulations and calculations, prototyping, testing and validation, homologation and vehicle armor. As global leader in innovation and high-tech engineering consulting, we work side by side with our clients in the creation and development of new products and services. We are on the cutting edge of technology and have established ourselves as the go-to partner for technical innovation and process improvement. Altran is proud to be the leader in its field.