Do you believe that technology can make a big impact on business and society? Are you looking for a challenging role in the hightech industry with project-variety and a steep learning curve? We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer whose embedded applications in C++ come to life in smart and intelligent products! Read further to know whether this job is yours!
As an Embedded Applications Software Engineer you:
- program both in high and low level, so an excellent command of C and C++ is a must. Beside this you have experience in systems modelling (UML) and Python.
- you have good knowledge of embedded platforms, Linux device drivers and microcontrollers.
- you are familiar with connectivity protocols like Zigbee , LoRa, Bluetooth etc.
On a daily basis you:
- translate the customers wishes into technical applications.
- develop the software and implement it together with your team.
- add value to the customer by further developing and optimizing existing methods/processes.
- you will keep the quality of the code great using automated tests.
- you will work in a multidisciplinary team in an agile/Scrum
We offer you:
- a permanent contract with a competitive salary.
- a variable bonus plan.
- a company car or mobility budget.
- flexibility in your secondary conditions.
- extensive internal training programs through our own Altran Academy, both on hard- and soft skills.
- work with topnotch high-tech companies, who work with the most advanced technologies.
- an InnovationLAB, completely facilitated by Altran, where you can work on your own creations, alone or together with colleagues with the same interests.
- a yearly personal innovation budget.
Ready to ignite your career?
As global leader in innovation and high-tech engineering consulting, we work side by side with our clients in the creation and development of new products and services. We are on the cutting edge of technology and have established ourselves as the go-to partner for technical innovation and process improvement. Altran is proud to be the leader in its field.
Are you ready to become an Innovation Maker?
Apply by pressing the yellow button and upload your CV and Cover Letter. If you have any questions call or e-mail our Recruiter Estelle van Soolingen on Estelle.firstname.lastname@example.org or +316 23 84 87 73
We expect you to bring:
- a MSc. in Technical IT, Embedded Systems or a related field of studies.
- a minimum of 3 years of experience in Object-Orientated Software Engineering.
- experience in translating a technical design to implementation (experience with reading schematics).
- good knowledge of agile/scrum methods.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills in English.