At Altran we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation. We strive for innovation and turn the most creative ideas into concrete projects to exceed customer expectations.
As a Front-end Developer at Altran you will work on progressive web applications that are essential for the daily operation of the largest high-tech organizations in the Eindhoven region. You enjoy a beautiful graphic design and beautiful code just as much. Not only do you come up with new functionalities, you will also build them. As a front-ender at Altran you mainly come into contact with technical applications, in which setting up a software architecture also plays a role. You do not only interact directly with colleagues from the development team, but also with (UX) designers to collect the requirements for your application.
What are you going to do?
- You develop web applications based on the given design and the requirements of different stakeholders
- You are responsible for unit testing the front-end code
- You determine together with your team which framework best suits the functionalities to be developed
- You connect to the back-end according to the REST API architecture
- You develop your web development skills with training through our Altran Academy
- You work in a multidisciplinary team according to Agile / Scrum
- You advise our customers with solutions to the problems they encounter
What can you expect from us?
As soon as you choose us, we will start working on your future. From the start, we map out your ambitions and wishes and map out a career path with both the short and long term in mind, supported by the wide range of training courses from our Altran Academy and our external and internal projects.
We offer you:
- A permanent contract with a competitive salary
- A variable bonus plan
- A lease car or mobility budget
- Flexible benefits
- Extensive training programs through our Altran Academy
- An annual budget for personal innovations
- An InnovationLAB, fully facilitated by Altran, where you can work on your own creations, alone or together with colleagues with the same interests
What do we expect from you?
- A completed HBO / WO study in ICT Media & Design, Communication and Multimedia Desing, Computer Science or similar
- Knowledge of relevant frameworks (Angular, React, NodeJS or Aurelia)
- Experience with REST APIs or with cloud is an advantage
- You are aware of the latest trends, technologies and tools
- You show initiative, work in a structured way and strive for the highest quality
- You have an EU-citizenship or a permanent residence