Are you an innovation maker with a thorough know-how of a variety of complex test environments? Would you like to be the figurehead of our high-tech Test and Integration unit? Altran's Test and Integration unit's main ambition is to be the number one in the field of technical testing in the Netherlands. Are you eager to play a role in this? As High End Test Consultant, you will be involved in a wide spectrum of technological innovative projects at our clients' premises, varying from the testing of high-tech machines to the testing of tunnels. You will pass on your know-how to colleagues in Altran's Test Unit. You will expand your network further by close collaboration with our consultants and clients, the objective being to make a real difference.
What will your activities involve?
- Translating test-problem-solving approaches into actual process steps and supervising implementation processes
- Drawing up the functional specifications of technical infrastructures
- Developing and implementing (sub)designs
- Solving complex technical problems
- Presenting concepts to the client.
What do we expect from you?
- A completed higher professional (HBO) or university education (WO) with a technical focus
- Experience in specifying and carrying out tests in an industrial or technical environment (Automotive, Transportation, Aeronautics, Aerospace, Industry, Energy or Life Sciences)
- Experience with supervising development and implementation processes
- Experience with solving complex technical problems
- Candidates with know-how of Agile/Scrum will be given preference.
Who are you?
- You are enthusiastic and, as team player, can enthuse others about your plans
- You are aware of the most recent developments in technical testing
- You enjoy passing on know-how relating to your technical test specialism to your colleagues
- You want to develop and for others to do so through training and educational courses and innovative projects
- You have strong communication and advisory skills
- You have ISTQB or TMap certification
- Candidates with know-how of software programming in C++, C#, Java and/or Python will be given preference
- Experience with various test tools such as Cucumber and Selenium.
What are we offering?
- A permanent contract with a salary in accordance with market conditions
- Profit sharing and a bonus plan
- A lease car or other mobility budget
- Extensive opportunities to give or follow training and educational courses at our Altran Academy
- A passionate, enthusiastic team of test colleagues who would really like to work with you
- The opportunity to grab the stage as specialist within our organization and beyond
- We have great events such as social get-togethers, LAN parties and workshops.
As global market leader in innovation and high-tech engineering consulting, we work together with our clients, creating and developing new products and services. We have established our company as the go-to partner for technical innovation and process improvements.
Altran's Test and Integration unit's main ambition is to be the number one in the field of technical testing in the Netherlands. Are you eager to play a role in this?
Apply via the button below or contact Judith van der Mey via email@example.com without delay