We call ourselves the Innovation Makers. Why? It's not just because it is one of our corporate values, it's about our cutting-edge approaches. We strive to innovate & transform the most creative ideas into concrete projects to exceed client expectations. At Altran we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation. Do you want to be part of an internal software team working on innovative test frameworks? Then join our passionate team of highly skilled professionals right now!
We're not just offering you a job; we're inviting you to be part of our community. We will provide you trainings, tools & grounds to work for top notch companies & engineer the career you like. Your work will be performed at the Altran office in Eindhoven.
Why we are looking for you
As a High-Tech Software Engineer you will join our PMO team to create state-of-the-art software solutions for projects within the semiconductor industry. You will be working in a professional Scrum team which consists of 8 members with 3 weeks sprints.
You will build software to enable the developers on the client site to test and verify their software quality with unambiguous reporting and improved ways to diagnose failures. By guarding the quality of the software written you help prevent issues from reaching the users. Along with the development you will provide support for our frameworks. This involves analysis of failed test cases, making high priority framework updates, answering questions on test approach (techniques, level of testing) and answering technical questions on used frameworks.
What you will do
- Responsible for translating technical specifications into software design
- Develop and maintain tools to decrease the development & test cycle
- Develop and maintain tools to reduce the time needed to diagnose issues
- Develop and maintain tools to gain insight in the functional quality of the software
- Support engineers on the client site with test approach
- Help the customer to increase their quality focus by writing proper tests (on all test levels)
What you will bring
- A relevant BSc or MSc in the area of Electronics or Computer Science
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role, preferably within the semiconductor industry
- Experience with C, C++, Python
- Experience with shell scripting is a pré
- You have affinity with software quality testing
- You are a team player and value working in a Scrum team
What we offer you
- A permanent contract with a competitive salary
- A variable bonus plan
- A lease car or mobility budget
- Flexible secondary conditions
- Extensive training programs through our Altran Academy
- A yearly personal innovations budget
- An InnovationLAB, completely facilitated by Altran, where you can work on your own creations, alone or together with colleagues with the same interests
Altran is the global leader in R&D and engineering consulting. In more than 20 countries we work side by side with our clients in the creation and development of new products and services. Innovation is our guiding principle, with which we lead in a world where change is a constant factor. In The Netherlands we bring the most complex and innovative projects of our customers to life too. More than 800 consultants use their expertise every day to improve the performance of our customers. We can proudly say that we are the go-to partner in the field of technical innovation and process improvement.