Working on the challenges of tomorrow!
Are you passionate about the design of Yacht interiors? Are you driven by getting the best out of yourself and your colleagues? Then join the Dutch maritime department of Altran and contribute to our ambition to become a market leading engineering partner for the Maritime industry in Europe.
We are looking for candidates with an Interior design background within the luxury Yacht building area. This role will suit you, if you are looking to contribute with your experience, further develop your skills within a friendly atmosphere where your career development is strongly supported.
What will you do?
- Check the general arrangement plans and designs related to Interior
- Implementation of drafting proposals in to 3D detail design.
- Review and secure 3D models/dwgs. for inconsistencies and errors before entering the production phase.
- Redo 3D models in to workshop dwgs, material list.
- Provide clients with engineering solutions, technical guidance, and support.
- Liaise with other designers and naval architects in order to ensure the maximum optimization of the overall design.
- A supporting role in project teams regarding interior arrangements and positioning.
- Maintaining contact with internal/external stakeholders.
- Close cooperation with the shipyard to optimize construction/building kits.
- Monitor, coordinate and check the work of external parties with regard to progress, planning and design as well as specifications and suitability
What do you bring?
- Degree in Engineering/ Architecture/ Interior Design or equivalent.
- Documented experience from Interior Design work in the Yacht industry
- Highly skilled with 2D/3D CAD packages.
- Thorough experience with shipyard workshops
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational qualities, quality mind-set, analytical thinking and stress resistance
- You are fluent in written and spoken English, and preferably Dutch
- EU work permit is required
What do we offer?
- A contract of a year, with the possibility of a permanent contract.
- Profit sharing and a variable bonus plan.
- Company car or mobility budget.
- Extensive internal training and development programs.
- Working for the greatest companies in the maritime industry.
The Maritime division of Altran consists of 100 + professionals. We are highly involved in various projects and operate within various engineering disciplines such as: Structural, Mechanical/Piping, Outfitting, and interior/exterior design. Our responsibility lies in the range from concept phase all the way to industrialization phase. This in close collaboration with customers, Project Managers, Design, Purchasing, and Work Preparation departments. Due to the high specifications that advanced ships have to meet, projects have to be carried out by multidisciplinary teams and have to satisfy the increasingly more challenging demands of our customers. Our Maritime division is dedicated in achieving one single goal: the delivery of technical excellence.
Are you ready for a new challenge? Apply by pressing the yellow button and upload your CV and Cover Letter!