Altran is the global leader in Engineering and R&D services. Altran works alongside its clients, from initial concept through industrialization, to invent the products and services of tomorrow. Altran is an established supplier of skilled manpower to ESA and in particular at ESTEC.
The candidate we are looking for will operate as Assistant Administrator in the Support to Business Management & Administration Directorate. His/Her duty station will be the European Space Research and Technology Centre (ESTEC) based in Noordwijk, The Netherlands.
What you will do
- Administration of the Joint Mission Management Team (JMMT)
- Coordinating the preparation and submission of papers for EUB/HESAC/PB
- Coordinating the preparation and submission of fiches for the work plan
- Administration of the weekly and additional ad-hoc Group Meetings
- Administration of technical meetings and reviews
- Preparation of events, workshops and multilateral meetings (e.g. RPWG, UOP, SOP):
What you will bring
- University Degree (Bachelor) from a recognized Institute of secondary studies or equivalent.;
- Proficient in the English language, both written and spoken; and knowledge of another official ESA language is an asset.
- Ability to work independently
- Open minded working attitude
- Proven record in producing high quality technical documents
- Experience with document editing software
- Experience working in international technical environment
- Expert knowledge with modern electronics office automation tools in particular Microsoft Office suite and electronic mailing
- Ability to prioritize activities to achieve the deliverable required.
What we will offer
- A permanent contract with a competitive salary
- Flexible secondary conditions
- Extensive training programs through our Altran Academy
As global leader in innovation and high-tech engineering consulting, we work side by side with our clients in the creation and development of new products and services. We are on the cutting edge of technology and have established ourselves as the go-to partner for technical innovation and process improvement. Altran is proud to be the leader in its field
For more information about this opportunity please contact Sara Sacco at email@example.com or +39 3426673399