Due to the expansion of our applied modelling software team, we are looking for a junior model driven engineer.
Aad van Gerwen, Team Manager Applied Modelling:
“As a junior model driven engineer at Capgemini Engineering you are involved in the next revolutionary step in software engineering! Our department is focusing on creating and applying (domain-specific) models to drive the engineering process. This approach ensures the time-to-market and quality increase demands our clients face today are met. I am looking for someone who is passioned in this revolutionary approach and is ready to learn and grow together with the team. Your input is valued here!"
- Developing domain specific modeling tools.
- Developing code generators that are seamlessly integrated in the engineering process.
- Cooperation with the team.
- Translating the customer's wishes into technical solutions.
- Keeping up to date with new technologies, trends and standards.
What you bring
- Master's degree in Computer Science, IT Technology.
- Have an excellent and broad experience in software engineering, outstanding knowledge of traditional software engineering techniques and methods.
- Knowledge of C++, Java.
- Work experience with model-driven engineering and domain-specific languages (eg. Xtext, Xtend, QVTo, EMF) Preferably based on frameworks from the Eclipse Modeling Project and Eclipse platform development
- Excellent ability in conceptual thinking and be able to reason at different levels of abstraction.
- A healthy passion to work with state-of-the-art (open-source) technologies.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language.
What motivates you?
International career opportunities and fantastic networks of expertise. With more than 270,000 worldwide and almost 1,000 colleagues in the Netherlands alone, you are surrounded by a broad, technically intensive community of motivated colleagues. Innovative, complex and challenging projects for well-known, often multinational clients, supported by world-leading partners and the security of an enormous employment contract with a successful international consultancy organization.
Get the future you want
In addition to a dynamic work environment, nice colleagues and delicious coffee, Capgemini Engineering gives you complete freedom to develop further! So do you want to follow different training and courses, do you want to give them yourself; all this is possible! So tell us your ambitions, and we'll be happy to help you achieve them.
We also offer:
- A permanent contract with a nice salary.
- 25 vacation days and holiday pay.
- A mobility allowance for your travel costs. You can use this mobility allowance for a lease car, public transport card or you can have it paid out gross.
- Bonus scheme.
- Good pension.
- Extensive education and training opportunities through our own Capgemini Engineering Academy.
- An innovation budget and access to our Innovation Lab, where you can start your own hobby project with equipment such as an oscilloscope, 3D printer and laser cutter.
- Plenty of trips, drinks, knowledge nights, pizza sessions and LAN parties.
- Become part of an open culture in which diversity is one of our guiding principles.