Is your passion for engineering your driving force to make an impact?
Do you believe in the power of technology? Are you willing to get the best out of yourself and your team? Do you want to be the linking pin between our customers and the global Altran organization? Then join our team in Eindhoven as Lead Engineer Precision Mechanics!
We are currently recruiting for Lead Design Engineers who have in-depth knowledge of precision mechanics, system dynamics, tribology and mechatronics. You will be involved in the most exciting projects, from first concept to full development of new machines and systems. You combine your technical knowledge with your coordination skills to help our customers to globalshore their activities to Altran.
In the role of Lead Engineer you work in a team of highly skilled consultants in Mechanical Engineering and Mechatronics. Within this position you will be responsible for the realization of precision mechanical developments in the high-tech industry.
More duties in this role are:
- Translating specifications into tested and released hardware;
- Being the linking pin between our customers and the Altran Group;
- Supporting development teams of our customers with your excellent knowledge;
- Cooperating closely with the account team of Altran to capitalize globalshore opportunities.
Skills and qualifications
You feel comfortable in an international environment and want to perform. You are flexible and you understand structure and processes quickly. You are someone who makes contact easily and knows how to set priorities.
What else do we expect?
- A Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering or equivalent;
- A first experience as a lead designer or technical lead within Precision Mechanics;
- Experience in client management;
- Excellent social and communication skills
- A permanent residence in the Netherlands, or EU-citizenship is mandatory;
What do we offer?
- A permanent contract with a competitive salary and variable bonus plan;
- A lease car;
- Extensive internal training programs for the advancement of your professional and personal growth;
- A growing and dynamic international team, regularly organized tech- and social events and trips.
Altran is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. Altran has more than 50,000 employees in more than 30 countries. For more than 35 years working at major players in many sectors such as: Automotive, Aviation, Aerospace, Defense & Marine, Railways, Infrastructure & Transport, Energy, Semiconductor & Electronics, Software & Internet.