Innovations are just ideas waiting to be made!
Do you believe that technology can make a big impact on business and society? Do your ideas come to life in tangible products? Are you a seasoned Embedded Software Architect capable of leading a small team? Do you have a successful track record in large scale high-tech development projects in the Semiconductor equipment or comparable capital goods industry? Do you have a clear vision based on the future of the embedded machine control competence area and are you able to advise on complex technical choices? Then you might be the one we’re looking for!
As an Embedded Software Architect you make a difference in an exciting new project, where completely new and technically disruptive mechatronic systems will be developed. With your high-level conceptual thinking capabilities, you are a trusted sparring partner to senior systems architects of the customer and other parties involved, but still be able to translate the concepts to our team. You are perfectly able to take the lead role in designing such a control software structure from scratch, where real-time behavior, reliability and accuracy is key.
What do you bring us?
- You have more than 10 years of professional experience in definition, design and development of complex embedded machine control systems.
- You are proficient with system requirement capturing and translation into the architecture and design of software structures for overall system control.
- You are familiar with multiple programming languages (e.g. C, C++, C#, Python) on various platforms (including Linux) and processors (e.g. ARM, Intel).
- You are familiar with Agile/scrum way of working, methods like TDD and CI/CD, ASD and preferably also MDE/MDD.
- You have excellent English language skills, additional Dutch skills are strongly preferred.
- You live (the area of) Eindhoven, or are willing to relocate as soon as possible.
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to be part of the leadership of an exciting new and technically challenging project.
- A permanent contract with a competitive salary.
- Variable bonus plan.
- A lease car or mobility budget.
- Flexible secondary conditions.
- Extensive internal training programs.
- An InnovationLAB, completely facilitated by Altran, where you can work on your own creations, alone or together with colleagues with the same interests.
- A yearly personal innovation budget.
As global leader in innovation and high-tech engineering consulting, we work side by side with our clients in the creation and development of new products and services. We are on the cutting edge of technology and have established ourselves as the go-to partner for technical innovation and process improvement. Altran is proud to be the leader in its field. Are you ready to become an Innovation Maker? Apply by pressing the yellow button and upload your CV and Cover Letter. If you have any questions call or e-mail our Recruiter Estelle van Soolingen on Estelle.firstname.lastname@example.org or +316 23 84 87 73