We call ourselves the Innovation Makers. Why? It's not just because it is one of our corporate values, it's about our cutting-edge approaches. We strive to innovate & transform the most creative ideas into concrete projects to exceed client expectations. At Altran we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation. Do you want to be part of an internal software team working on an innovative test framework? Then join our passionate team of highly skilled professionals right now!
Why we are looking for you
To extend our competence teams, we are looking for Machine Learning Engineers who will enable further innovation at our clients.
Your responsibility is the design, implementation and maintenance of Deep Learning based software. This mainly includes retrofitting the models, designs, code and related tools with optimized Machine Learning frameworks for final delivery customers. You will work with up to date Deep Learning technology and get in touch with parallel programming, GPGPU based optimizations for neural networks and advancing automated methods used to extract new insights / knowledge from data.
What you will do
- Create pipelines from different preprocessing algorithms and deep learning models by rewriting the research algorithms developed by your colleagues into efficient and stable Python code and scripts
- Wrap all into stable end-to-end solutions, for example Docker containers
- Develop these solutions, together with software developers, into intuitive and easy-to-use applications
What you will bring
- A BSc or MSc degree, preferably in Machine Learning, computer vision, computer science, mathematics or physics
- Software Engineering skills in C++, Java and/or Python
- Experience with tools such as R, TensorFlow, Scala, etc
- experience with several cloud technologies such as Apache, Kubernetes, Hadoop
- Experience with Deep Neural Networks and a solid understanding of mathematics in machine learning
- Experience with deployment such as REST-API’s and/or Docker containers is a pre
Who are you?
- You are an enthusiastic team player who can enthuse others about your plans
- You are a real quality thinker
- You are aware of the most recent developments in technical testing
- You can find your way in the domain of the customer and look beyond the limits of testing, e.g. in configuration or defect management, construction environment and software development
- You want to develop through training and education and innovative projects
- You have strong communication and advisory skills
- You have a permanent residence in the Netherlands, or you have an EU-citizenship.
What can you expect from us?
As soon as you choose us, we will start working on your future. From the start, we map out your ambitions and wishes and map out a career path with both the short and long term in mind, supported by the wide range of training courses from our Altran Academy and our external and internal projects.
We also offer:
- A permanent contract with a competitive salary
- A variable bonus plan
- A lease car or mobility budget
- Flexible benefits
- Extensive training programs through our Altran Academy
- An annual budget for personal innovations
- An InnovationLAB, fully facilitated by Altran, where you can create your own creations, alone or together with colleagues with similar interests
Altran is a global leader in innovation and high-tech engineering consulting, supporting companies in creating and developing new products and services. We are active in the Dutch market with various expertise. Altran is all about innovations. We provide innovative answers to the major challenges of the moment. We work on developments that appeal to your inspiration and talent! Altran, Making Innovations matter!