Innovations are just ideas to be made!
Do you believe that technology can make a big impact on business and society? Are you driven by getting the best out of yourself and your team? Are you a Mechanical Engineer with a huge passion for high-tech products and mechanical product architecture? Then join our team of Innovation Makers in the Netherlands as a Mechanical Architect!
We are looking for an Innovation Maker with in-depth knowledge of mechanical development of high precision products. You will be involved in the most exciting projects, varying from concept, product development to the follow up and realization of those products in mass. You will expand your expertise by working closely with our clients to really make innovation matter.
What will you do?
- You are responsible for the product architecture of precision mechanics with fixed and rotating components in a B2B setting.
- You will translate the product requirements into mechanical concepts in a multidisciplinary, cross-site and international quality team.
- You will analyze customer requirements and ensure they are implemented in the concept, you will also break down the system level requirements into lower level/subsystem requirements.
- You safeguard functionality, performance, quality, reliability and manufacturability of products.
What do you bring?
- A Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 10+ years of experience in mechanical development of complex products and you have coordinated several (sub-)projects.
- You have knowledge of production techniques, common manufacturing processes and materials like sheet metal, plastic injection molding, machining, die casting, etc.
- You are able to balance business needs with quality requirements.
- You are familiar with state-of-the-art development techniques and CAD (preferably Siemens NX / Unigraphs).
- You are able to proof the design by means of calculations/ simulations.
- You have a permanent residence in the Netherlands, or you have an EU-citizenship.
What do we offer?
- A permanent contract with a competitive salary.
- Profit sharing and a variable bonus plan.
- A lease car.
- Extensive internal training programs for the advancement of your professional and personal growth.
- Very professional yet social work environment, with regularly organized tech and social events and trips.
Are you ready to become an Innovation Maker? Apply by clicking on the yellow button and upload your CV and Cover Letter.
As global leader in innovation and high-tech engineering consulting, we work side by side with our clients in the creation and development of new products and services. We are on the cutting edge of technology and have established ourselves as the go-to partner for technical innovation and process improvement. Altran is proud to be the leader in its field.