Are you an innovation maker with a thorough know-how of a variety of complex test environments? Would you like to be the figurehead of our high-tech Test and Integration unit? Altran's Test and Integration unit's main ambition is to be the number one in the field of technical testing in the Netherlands. Are you eager to play a role in this?
As medior test engineer, you will be involved in a wide spectrum of testing related projects at our facility in Helmond or at clients' premises, with a focus on automotive and mechanical engineering parts. You will be part of a highly skilled, flexible and motivated team.
You will pass on your know-how to colleagues in the Capgemini Engineering Test Unit. You will expand your network further by close collaboration with our consultants and clients, the objective being to make a real difference.
What will your activities involve?
- Translating customer test requests into actual process steps and supervising implementation processes
- Drawing up the functional specifications of technical infrastructures
- Developing and implementing (sub)designs
- Solving complex technical problems
- Presenting concepts and results to the client.
What do we expect from you?
- A completed a MBO+ or higher professional (HBO) education with in automobile, mechanical, or mechatronics
- Work or internship experience in specifying and carrying out tests in an industrial or technical environment (Automotive, Transportation, Aeronautics, Aerospace, Industry or Energy)
- Experience with reading and understanding technical drawings
- Experience with solving complex technical problems
What are we offering?
- A permanent contract with a competitive salary;
- A variable bonus plan;
- A lease car or attractive mobility budget;
- Extensive internal training programs through the Capgemini Engineering Academy;
- Very professional yet social work environment, with regularly organized tech and social events.
As global market leader in innovation and high-tech engineering consulting, we work together with our clients, creating and developing new products and services. We have established our company as the go-to partner for technical innovation and process improvements.
Capgemini Engineering Test and Integration unit's main ambition is to be the number one in the field of technical testing in the Netherlands. Are you eager to play a role in this?
Who are you?
- You are enthusiastic and, as team player, can enthuse others about your plans
- You are aware of the most recent developments in technical testing
- You enjoy passing on know-how relating to your technical test specialism to your colleagues
- You want to develop yourself through training and educational courses and innovative projects
- You have strong communication skills
- You have a pragmatic, problem solving, hands-on approach.