Altran Netherlands is creating more and more value for our customers. Bringing knowledge from all over the Altran Group to customers in the Netherlands. This comes with great opportunity’s and demands excellence on our project management. To deliver this experience to our customers, we are looking for a Program Office Director Automotive who will take us to the next level.
You are able to enhance our current mode of operations, make improvements on delivery and performance. But also act as a gatekeeper for new assignments and projects. You will make sure the organization can trust on near perfect execution.
He/She will report directly to the Division Director Automotive, with a dotted line to our group organization and local GEO.
Oversees the Program Office at Geo level and is accountable for the overall success of all programs in his/her remit by delivering business results & targets as per strategic plan. Represents the client & is owner of the business case.
- Ensures that the Group Strategy and associated targets, standards & best practices are flowed-down
- effectively & consistently
- Defines and implements the Program Office Business Plan within the Geo
- Builds his/her team and ensures the pertinence of Training & Development for the Program Office
- Ensures full compliance to bid process: including all necessary reviews (PAC, Finance, Legal)
- Coordinate all higher value offerings (or multi-party) bid and delivery
- Manages relationships within the Group with regional Management of the Netherlands and with Group functions and other GEO’s
- Accountable for all aspects of program management (risks & opportunities, project recovery, quality assurance, profitability, skills development…).
- Transforms projects from low level to high level offering through a “massification” approach
- Develops and improves Knowledge Management on the delivery
- Designs Methods and Best Practices to develop and industrialization approach.
- Is a key leader of the transformation of his/her own Geo
- Broad cross-sector project management capability
- (multiple clients, multiple technologies)
- Business transformation (installed base, growth)
- Continuous improvement
- Contribution to strengthening project
- management expertise & best practices
- Team Engagement
- Client Satisfaction
- Success rate recovery plan
- Candidate has a background in leadership roles within mid-size companies. (+500) and/or experience in a corporate environment.
- Experience in the Automotive sector or relevant experience in similar industry (Aerospace, Naval, Defence, High Tech Equipment).
- Experience in Product Development and/or Engineering Projects.
- Proven track record in managing complex projects and programs
- Can do mentality. Capable of fast understanding the Altran way of work and willing to implement/follow it/change is for the better
- Experience in managing complex matrix originations.
This role is preferably filled before the 1st of March. A series of 3 interviews will be held with stakeholders. (Division Director, HR Director, CCO and ending with the CEO)
For more information;
Maarten Fekkers, Capacity Director
|+31621511923 | firstname.lastname@example.org |