At Altran we are looking for a medior python developer for a quantum inspire project in The Netherlands.
You will help develop a low-level compiler that transforms an intermediate representation into RF pulses, plus develop and recommend high quality software development processes.
- Passionate about software development and service driven.
- Degree in computer science, engineering or comparable discipline.
- Experienced (4+ years) in all aspects of the software development lifecycle, in various software architectures.
- Fluency in object-oriented programming and Python.
- Experience with off-line simulation of hardware.
- Experience with software design methods.
- Experience with code quality measures.
- Understanding of signal analysis and generation.
- Preferably, experience with writing high-level instrument drivers.
- Preferably, experience with asyncio and MongoDB.
- Comfortable to operate in a challenging and constantly changing environment
- Good command of the English and (optionally) Dutch language.
- Team player
What do we offer?
- A permanent contract with a competitive salary
- A variable bonus plan
- A lease car or mobility budget
- Flexible secondary conditions
- Extensive training programs through our Altran Academy
- A yearly personal innovations budget
- An InnovationLAB, completely facilitated by Altran, where you can work on your own creations, alone or together with colleagues with the same interests
- A yearly personal innovation budget
Altran is the global leader in R&D and engineering consulting. In more than 20 countries we work side by side with our clients in the creation and development of new products and services. Innovation is our guiding principle, with which we lead in a world where change is a constant factor. In The Netherlands, we bring the most complex and innovative projects of our customers to life too. More than 800 consultants use their expertise every day to improve the performance of our customers. We can proudly say that we are the go-to partner in the field of technical innovation and process improvement.
Your relationship with Altran
As soon as you join Altran, you will immediately start working on your future. We do this with both short and long term in mind, supported by the wide range of courses from our Altran Academy. Of course, the projects you will work on and the customers are chosen with your own preferences and ambition in mind. Your Team Manager is the one who will coach you and make sure that you are on the right track and advancing your career. In-between two projects? Then you will join one of the project teams that are developing innovative solutions. Read here what colleagues say about working at Altran.