We call ourselves the Innovation Makers. Why? It's not just because it is one of our corporate values, it's about our cutting-edge approaches. We strive to innovate & transform the most creative ideas into concrete projects to exceed client expectations. At Altran we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation. Do you want to be part of an international community and work with high-tech software that will shape the technological challenges of tomorrow? Then join our passionate team of Innovation makers right now!
We're not just offering you a job; we're inviting you to be part of our community. We will provide you trainings, tools & grounds to work for top notch companies & engineer the career you like. Your work will be performed at the Altran office in Eindhoven.
Why we are looking for you
While a team is moving fast in Agile, communication is the effective force which holds a team together. As the team works for a client that is learning to become Agile, you’ll have a challenge to help optimize your teams performance via Agile methodologies.
What you will do
- You will be responsible for facilitating daily Scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings
- You will coach individuals and your team on Agile practices and interactions over processes and tools
- Help individuals and your team to clarify goals and actions to achieve them
- You will shield your team from outside distractions and interferences
- Ensure the correct use of the Scrum process and track & remove impediments
What you will bring
- A BSc or MSc degree in Electronics, Computer Science or similar
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position, preferably within the Semiconductor Industry
- Software development knowledge such as C, C++ and/or Python
- Knowledge of Agile methodology (i.e. User stories, Continuous Integration, TDD) and Agile frameworks (such as Scrum), Scrum theories, rules and practices
- Knowledge of software development LifeCycle and procedures to understand his team needs.
- Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories and so on
What we offer you
- A permanent contract with a competitive salary
- A variable bonus plan
- A lease car or mobility budget
- Flexible secondary conditions
- Extensive training programs through our Altran Academy
- A yearly personal innovations budget
- An InnovationLAB, completely facilitated by Altran, where you can work on your own creations, alone or together with colleagues with the same interests
Altran is the global leader in R&D and engineering consulting. In more than 20 countries we work side by side with our clients in the creation and development of new products and services. Innovation is our guiding principle, with which we lead in a world where change is a constant factor. In The Netherlands we bring the most complex and innovative projects of our customers to life too. More than 800 consultants use their expertise every day to improve the performance of our customers. We can proudly say that we are the go-to partner in the field of technical innovation and process improvement.