We call ourselves the Innovation Makers. Why? It's not just because it is one of our corporate values, it's about our innovative approaches! We strive to innovate & transform the most creative ideas into concrete projects to exceed client expectations. At Altran, we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism, and innovation.
Do you want to be part of an international community and introduce Scrum in a High-Tech Hardware environment? Then join our passionate team of Innovation makers! We're not just offering you a job; we're inviting you to be part of our community! We will provide you training, tools & grounds to work for top-notch companies & engineer the career you like.
Why we are looking for you:
While a team is moving fast in Agile, communication is the effective force that holds a team together. As the team works for a client that is learning to become Agile, you’ll have the challenge to help optimize your team's performance via Agile methodologies.
What you will do:
- As a designated Scrum Master, you are excited to introduce an Agile way of working following the Scrum framework in a hardware environment;
- You will be responsible for facilitating daily Scrum, sprint planning, sprint review and retrospective meetings, coach individuals and as team on Agile practices and interactions over processes and tools;
- Coach Product Owners on how to break down work packages into small Stories;
- Help individuals and your team to clarify goals and actions to achieve them;
- Shield your team from outside distractions and interference;
- Ensure the correct use of the Scrum process and track & remove impediments;
- As a Servant Leader, you encourage the team to work together, speak up and step forward (not taking the lead in every meeting for example), advocating a self-organizing, and cross-functional team.
What you will bring:
- A BSc or MSc degree with a technical focus;
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position, preferably within the high-tech industry;
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and best practices;
- Knowledge about tasks, backlog management, burn down metrics, velocity, user stories and so on;
- You have excellent communication skills as motivator for the team in a positive and constructive way;
- Experience with Jira is a plus;
- You have a PSM1 Professional Scrum Master certification, knowledge of, or certification in SAFe is considered as an advantage;
- You speak English fluently, the Dutch language is highly preferred;
- You have a permanent residence in the Netherlands, or you have an EU-citizenship.
What we will offer:
- A permanent contract with a competitive salary and variable bonus plan;
- A lease car;
- Extensive internal training programs for the advancement of your professional and personal growth through the Altran Academy;
- A growing and dynamic international team, regularly organized tech- and social events.