Do you have a profound interest in technology and are you able to understand and improve the world around it? Do you want to contribute to the development of innovative software solutions within the high-tech industry? Then join our team of innovation makers as C ++ Engineer and participate in complex projects!
To reinforce our team, we are looking for a technically oriented Senior C ++ Engineer for the Eindhoven region. As a C++ Engineer you work with the total end product in mind. You work on your part of the product and you consult and work closely with colleagues to properly coordinate the development process. You ensure that the hardware comes to life. Together with your colleagues you work in a Linux environment and you have experience with Object Oriented development. In addition, an important part of the development process is testing, implementing and integrating the code that you have written.
What are you going to do?
- You prepare the software specifications, determine the required development environment and choose the most suitable technical solution for the software design.
- You guide junior software developers professionally and plan and organize your own and team activities
- You prepare an activity plan for the technical implementation of the system.
- You participate in reviews of user requirements and you advise on improvements within processes.
- You assist in making a project management plan, architecture and / or test plan.
- You maintain a good relationship with the customer.
What do we offer?
If you join us, we will immediately start working on your future. We want to inspire you and give you the opportunity to determine your own future. Teamwork is the key to success at Altran. You spend the majority of your time in collaboration with colleagues and clients while you work on projects and solutions and on your own personal development. Also, we offer a wide range of training and courses through the Altran Academy.
In addition, we also offer:
- A contract for an indefinite period of time, market-conform salary and lease car
- An individual and collective bonus
- Extensive education and training options
- The opportunity to share your experiences, knowledge and expertise with enthusiastic colleagues in your field during knowledge sessions, tailor-made training courses and workshops and activities of the Technology Group C ++
- An innovation budget and access to our Innovation Lab where you can start your own hobby projects with equipment such as an oscilloscope, 3D printer and laser cutter.
- Plenty of outings, drinks, pizza sessions and LAN parties
What are you bringing?
- You have a completed technical HBO or academic education
- You have demonstrable experience in the field of C ++ software development: C ++ 11 and C ++ 14, Boost, Python, Qt5
- You have knowledge of Version Management Systems (e.g. SVN or GIT)
- You have experience with or multiple Scrum methodologies
- You have experience with Test Driven Development / Behavior Driven Development (SpecFlow)
- You are familiar with Libraries (e.g. STL, Boost, Qt) and tooling Jenkins, Polarion, CodeCollaborator, Enterprise Architect
- You have knowledge of development environments such as Visual Studio, IAR, Qt Creator
- You have experience in translating technical designs into implementation.
- You work purposefully and are able to include others in your plan.