Innovations are just ideas waiting to be made!
Do you believe that technology can make a big impact on business and society? Do your ideas come to life in tangible products? Do IoT, signal processing, optics, connectivity, hardware & software interfacing make your heart beat faster? This position is perfect for the proactive Engineer who is not afraid to take a leading role in a team and to communicate with different stakeholders. Something you recognize? Then you might be the Embedded Software enthusiast we’re looking for!
Why we are looking for you
Altran is a fast-growing organization. We have a high demand for Embedded Software Engineers to make a difference in various projects, from smart indicators, medical devices, connected cars, high-tech mechatronics, advanced air traffic control to smart sensors. We play an important role in the development of intelligent and innovative products for renowned customers in the Dutch high-tech industry like ASML, Bosch, Thales, Philips, NXP, and TomTom.
Your relationship with Altran
As soon as you join Altran, you will immediately start working on your future. We do this with both short and long term in mind, supported by the wide range of courses from our Altran Academy. Of course, the projects you’ll work on and the customers are chosen with your own preferences and ambition in mind. Your Team Manager is the one who will coach you and make sure that you are on the right track and advancing your career. In-between two projects? Then you will join one of the project teams that are developing innovative solutions. Read here what colleagues say about working at Altran.
What you do as an Embedded Software Engineer
- You translate the wishes of your customer to technical solutions.
- You design the software, but you will also implement it together with your team.
- You add value to the customer by further developing and optimizing existing methods/processes.
- You keep the quality of the code great by automated tests.
- You work in a multidisciplinary team in an agile/scrum environment.
What you will bring
- You successfully finished a BSc or MSc in Technical IT, Embedded Systems or a related field of studies.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in Embedded Software Engineering.
- You’re experienced in translating a technical design to implementation.
- Agile/Scrum is your favorite way of working.
- You have great coding skills in C & C++, and knowledge of Python is very nice to have.
- You speak excellent English and you have a driver’s license.
What we offer you
- A permanent contract with a competitive salary.
- A variable bonus plan.
- A lease car or mobility budget.
- Flexible secondary conditions.
- Extensive internal training programs.
- An InnovationLAB, completely facilitated by Altran, where you can work on your own creations, alone or together with colleagues with the same interests.
- A yearly personal innovation budget.
Altran is the global leader in R&D and engineering consulting. In more than 20 countries we work side by side with our clients in the creation and development of new products and services. Innovation is our guiding principle, with which we lead in a world where change is a constant factor. In The Netherlands we bring the most complex and innovative projects of our customers to life too. More than 800 consultants use their expertise every day to improve the performance of our customers. We can proudly say that we are the go-to partner in the field of technical innovation and process improvement.