Visualize yourself working on cutting-edge projects that are shaping further the future of mobility. Working together with fellow engineers on solutions that will impact society and the way we travel. Making the world more sustainable, by contributing to a cleaner planet and simultaneously evolve your career in the automotive industry!
If this vision fits you like a glove, read on!
We are looking for an experienced Function Development Engineer with deep understanding of development and engineering of sub-systems, system integration and product development within the automotive market.
What you do on a daily basis
- Translate requirements into a functional and solution concepts
- Provide expert guidance for technical go/no go decisions for product concepts related to Systems Architecture within automotive e-systems
- Have the responsibility for systems development aspects within an automotive development and engineering program
- Coordinate the implementation and verification of your function design
- Analyze measurements and coordinate tests to find the cause of defects and develop solutions
- Ensure traceability between function requirements and implementation artifacts
- Ensure function design and documentation is accurate and complete
What do you bring
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in Mechanical / Software Engineering, Mechatronics or Control Systems
- Strong experience in Matlab/Simulink/Stateflow
- Development & engineering experience of 1+ years
- Experience in software simulation and software/hardware integration is a plus
- Automotive engineering background: within passenger-cars, busses, commercial vehicles and/or complex subsystems
- Solid system understanding of one or more of the following subsystems is considered a plus:
- E-drivetrain, Hybrid Systems, Fuel Cell Technology
- High Voltage power distribution
- Thermal management
- EV charging
- Strong analytical skills
- Good people and communication skills
- Knowledge of automotive digital communication technologies (CAN/Lin/Flexray) is a plus
- Experience with measurement and calibration software (CANalyzer / ControlDesk) is a plus
- You have a permanent Dutch residence or EU-citizenship
- You have an excellent level (spoken/written) in English, and preferably also in Dutch and German
What do we offer?
- A contract, remuneration and benefits that fit your seniority and track record
- Laptop, phone, car/mobility budget, excellent pension scheme
- The possibility to develop your career and grow as a thought leader and influencer in the automotive market
- Working in a truly innovative environment, for and with the greatest companies in the automotive industry