Wat will you be doing as Software designer with an affinity for mathematics at Altran?
As experienced software designer at Altran, you will be involved in the development and realization of software with a high scientific computing content. This software will be applied in high-tech machines, consumer products, medical diagnostic systems or electron microscopes.
You will be involved in an innovative technical project at our office in Eindhoven for one of our high-tech industry clients. You will work on challenging software applications in the field of control software, calibration, image recognition or processing. Besides software design and implementation, you will also set up and/or improve mathematical models, methods and algorithms. You will work in a multidisciplinary environment with highly-qualified professionals with, for example, a mathematical or physics background. Sharing knowledge and your development are Altran's priority. Outside your project, you will meet your colleagues in one of the various Technology Groups, the ideal spot to share your work know-how and experiences.
What do we expect of you?
- You have had a higher professional education (HBO), have followed a university education programme (WO) or have a PhD in Physics, Mathematics, Information Technology or other technical area
- You have approximately 10 years of demonstrable experience in programming with C, C++ and/or Matlab
- You have ample experience with the software development methods OO and UML
- You are familiar with the requirements of other engineering disciplines such as physics, mathematics and/or electronics
- You have a client and solution-oriented attitude and strive to achieve the best result.
What are we offering?
The opportunity to work for a global leader in the field of innovation and high-tech engineering with an enormous portfolio of clients and fascinating projects together with colleagues who enjoy innovation just as much as you do.
We are also offering:
- An open-ended contract, a salary in accordance with market conditions and a lease car
- An individual and a collective bonus
- Extensive training and educational opportunities
- The opportunity to share your experiences, know-how and expertise with other enthusiastic IT specialists in related disciplines at various types of get-togethers such as knowledge sessions, tailor-made courses and workshops
- An innovation budget and access to our state-of-the-art Innovation LAB, which is equipped with equipment such as an oscilloscope, a 3D printer and a laser cutter, where you can start up your own hobby projects, as a team
- All kinds of outings, social get-togethers, pizza sessions and LAN parties
As global market leader in innovation and high-tech engineering consulting, we work together with our clients, creating and developing new products and services. We are on the cutting edge of technology in our industries and have established our company as the go-to partner for technical innovation and process improvements.
If you are interested,
apply via the button below or contact Estelle van Soolingen via email@example.com without delay