We call ourselves the Innovation Makers. Why? It's not just because it is one of our corporate values, it's about our cutting-edge approaches. We strive to innovate & transform the most creative ideas into concrete projects to exceed client expectations. At Altran we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation. Do you want to be part of a community who breathes innovation and excels in technical software engineering? Then join our passionate team of highly skilled professionals right now!
We're looking for software developers who can take on some of our challenges to build and create products based on a microservices architecture in order to improve productivity, modularity and scalability of organizations. You will be working closely with the engineering lead and developers in an agile environment with a high degree of freedom. As a software developer at Altran you will get the chance to work in different environments, continue to develop yourself and get the best out of yourself!
What do we offer
- A challenging job and working within the high tech industry
- A permanent contract, competitive salary and a lease car or mobility budget.
- An individual and collective bonus
- Extensive education and training options
- The opportunity to share your experiences, knowledge and expertise with enthusiastic colleagues from your field during, among other things, Technology Group Knowledge Sessions, training sessions and workshops.
- An innovation budget and access to our Innovation Lab where you can start your own hobby projects with equipment such as an oscilloscope, 3D printer and laser cutter.
- Plenty of outings, drinks, pizza sessions and LAN parties
Altran is the world leader in R&D and engineering consulting. In more than 20 countries, we work side by side with our customers to create and develop the latest products and services. Innovation is our guideline with which we are at the forefront in a constantly changing world. In the Netherlands we bring the most complex and innovative projects of our customers to life. More than 800 consultants use their expertise every day to improve the performance of our customers. We are proud to say that we are the go-to partner in the field of technical innovation and process improvement.
What you will bring
- You have programming experience in one or more technologies: Java, Python, C++, React, NodeJS,
- Experience with Docker & Kubernetes
- Experience with Microservices
- Experience in test driven development & writing of unit tests
- Experience of Agile (Scrum & Kanban)
- You have experience with Cloud (Microsoft Azure and/or AWS)
- Experience with setting up a CI/CD pipeline is a pre