Do you have a deep interest in technology and are you able to understand and improve the world around it? Do you want to contribute to the development of innovative software solutions within the high-tech industry? Then join our Technical Applications team and participate in complex projects for the High-tech make industry!
To supplement our team, we are looking for a technically oriented Software Engineer with a strong focus in functional applications software and customer product development. As a Software Engineer in the TA team you work with the total end product in mind. You consult and work closely with colleagues to fine-tune the development process and make the hardware come to life.
Together with your colleagues, you work on building new software development platforms, high level control software, user interfaces and data processing for complex projects in the high-tech field. In addition, an important part of the development process is the testing, implementation and integration of the code you have written.
What are you going to do?
- You draw up the software specifications, determine the required development environment and choose the most suitable technical solution for the software design.
- You translate user stories in efficient software solutions
- You participate in reviews of user requirements and advise on improvements within processes.
- You assist in creating a project management plan, architecture and / or test plan.
- You maintain a good relationship with the customer.
- You maintain documentation and troubleshoot software issues on the way
What do we offer?
When you join us, we will immediately start working on your future. We want to inspire you and give you the opportunity to determine your own future. Teamwork is the key to success at Capgemini Engineering. You spend most of your time working with colleagues and customers while working on projects and solutions as well as on your own personal development. Supporting we offer a wide range of training and courses through the Capgemini Engineering Academy.
We also offer:
- A contract for an indefinite period, salary and lease car
- An individual and collective bonus
- Extensive education and training options
- The opportunity to share your experiences, knowledge and expertise with enthusiastic colleagues from your field during knowledge sessions, tailor-made training courses and workshops and activities of Technology Groups such as C++ or C#
- An innovation budget and access to our InnovationLAB where you can start your own hobby projects with equipment such as an oscilloscope, 3D printer and laser cutter as a team
- Plenty of outings, drinks, Pizza sessions and LAN parties
What are you bringing?
- A relevant BSc or MSc in the area of Electronics or Computer Science or similar
- You have demonstrable experience in the field of C ++ / Python or C# / .NET (Core)
- You are familiar with Agile/Scrum (SAFE) methodologies
- You have experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) / Behavior Driven Development (BDD)
- You have affinity with software quality testing
- You have experience coding in a Linux or Windows environment
- You are in possession of a driving license B