Do you want to be part of creating new and innovative technologies which answers to the technical challenges of today? Are you a creative thinker who thinks out of the box and who wants to take part in shaping the future? If so, then come and join our team of Innovation makers and work with us on exiting projects.
To expand our team, we are looking for an Infrastructure Developer in the region of Hengelo. As a infrastructure developer you will work in multidisciplinary Agile teams and work on developing and testing infrastructure platforms for several systems. You are responsible for the entire development chain of which cyber security is an important part:
- Requirements analyses
- Product demonstration
Powered by its engineers, Altran stands at the base of the development of the products and services of tomorrow. Our colleagues have a broad interest and expertise in the field of software development, operating systems, tools and methods.
- You have gathered your knowledge at (applied) university and received a bachelor or master’s degree in computer science or a comparable field
- You have 2 to 5 years of experience in a similar role
- You enjoy designing, developing and testing of hardware abstraction middleware and video processing solutions for display purposes
- You know how to work with modern C++ and C and usage of development kits such as Boost, Qt, OpenGL and FFmpeg.
- You are eager to learn, not afraid to take the initiative and able to feel comfortable in different environments
- You are able to communicate in English effectively, both verbally and written.
- Already having knowledge of GPU programming would be greatly appreciated.
Our offer to you
- A permanent contract with a competitive salary.
- A variable bonus plan.
- A lease car or mobility budget.
- Flexible secondary conditions.
- Extensive internal training programs.
- An InnovationLAB, completely facilitated by Altran, where you can work on your own creations, alone or together with colleagues with the same interests.
- A personal innovation budget.
Your relationship with Altran
As soon as you join Altran, you will immediately start working on your future. We do this with both short and long term in mind, supported by the wide range of courses from our Altran Academy. Of course, the projects you’ll work on and the customers are chosen with your own preferences and ambition in mind. Your Team Manager is the one who will coach you and make sure that you are on the right track and advancing your career. In-between two projects? Then you will join one of the internal teams that are developing our own innovative solutions. Read more about what colleagues say about working at Altran here.
Altran is the global leader in R&D and engineering consulting. In more than 20 countries we work side by side with our clients in the creation and development of new products and services. Innovation is our guiding principle, with which we lead in a world where change is a constant factor. In The Netherlands we bring the most complex and innovative projects of our customers to life too. More than 800 consultants use their expertise every day to improve the performance of our customers. We can proudly say that we are the go-to partner in the field of technical innovation and process improvement.
Please apply by clicking the Apply button. For more information about the Infrastructure Developer position, feel free to reach out to Leonie Wichers Hoeth at +31 (0) 6 81 28 73 15 or firstname.lastname@example.org