As a Software Quality/Incident Manager you will join our Test team where you will be responsible for large scale software intergration within the semiconductor industry. You will be working with a professional Scrum team which consists of 7 members with 3 weeks sprints.
The team checks if all deliveries that have been delivered to the main or a specific release don’t introduce new regression and fulfills its intended purpose. This is safeguarded by an extensive set of automated tests that are executed in different test environments. If the quality has been reduced in the latest build, your team works to re-establish the quality of the baseline by analyzing results from the past, recent deliveries, issues in the test environments etc. Your work will be involved to improve speed, accuracy and quality for software systems in the semiconductor industry. This includes analysis of failed test cases, monitoring large test sets, drawing innovative conclusions from abstract data patterns, communicate effectively on technical issues and find improvements in the test environments, test execution and reporting.
We are seeking for a candidate who can take ownership of the software qualification process and is persistent in finding solutions for quality reduction. You will ideally have an understanding of using modern software development practice and delivering products to the market.
What you will do
- Responsible for getting the baseline qualified with help from your colleagues
- Diagnose failing test cases and get effective fixes delivered in time
- Look for possible improvements in the processes
- Report on your work in the daily standup meeting
What you will bring
- A relevant BSc or MSc in the area of Electronics or Computer Science
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role, preferably within the semiconductor industry
- You have an ISTQB Foundation level certificate
- Experience with Python and Bash scripts and have an understanding of C++
- Good understanding of fundamentals of Software Testing and integration
- Good analytical skills; able to accurately draw conclusions from large data sets
- Familiar with agile processes like Kanban and Scrum.
- Strong communication skills; ability to convince and involve (senior) colleagues.
What we offer you
- A permanent contract with a competitive salary
- A variable bonus plan
- A lease car or mobility budget
- Flexible secondary conditions
- Extensive training programs through our Altran Academy
- A yearly personal innovations budget
- An InnovationLAB, completely facilitated by Altran, where you can work on your own creations, alone or together with colleagues with the same interests
Altran is the global leader in R&D and engineering consulting. In more than 20 countries we work side by side with our clients in the creation and development of new products and services. Innovation is our guiding principle, with which we lead in a world where change is a constant factor. In The Netherlands we bring the most complex and innovative projects of our customers to life too. More than 800 consultants use their expertise every day to improve the performance of our customers. We can proudly say that we are the go-to partner in the field of technical innovation and process improvement.