Would you like to lead the way in the field of Model Based Testing (MBT) in a high-tech environment? Are you an innovation maker with a sound know-how of modelling? Are you passionate about MBT? Then come and join our team of innovation makers as MBT Specialist.
As MBT Specialist, you will be involved in highly divergent projects, varying from the testing of high-tech machines to the testing of tunnels. You will transform complex requirements into workable models that generate automated test cases. These will be used for testing various high-tech systems at our clients' premises. You will expand your expertise through close collaboration with our clients and by further developing the MBT discipline at Altran.
What will your activities involve?
- Transforming complex requirements into workable models
- Generating physical automated test cases
- Reducing risks of embedded and application software before realization commences
- Advising the client on the possible risks of taking the test object into production
- Helping our clients with defining, specifying and laying down the acceptance criteria.
What do we expect from you?
- A completed higher professional (HBO) or university education (WO) with a technical focus
- Experience with specifying and carrying out tests in an industrial or technical environment
- An interest in Model Based Testing
- Experience in the field of software development such as C#, Java or Python
- Candidates with experience of MBT tooling will be given preference
- Candidates with ISTQB Advanced Level or TMAP Next Test Manager certification will be given preference
- Candidates with experience with Agile/Scrum will be given preference.
Who are you?
- You are passionate about MBT and ready for the next challenge
- You are aware of the most recent technical developments in the field of MBT
- You are creative and show initiative
- You want to develop through training and educational courses and innovative projects in technical environments
- You have strong communication skills
What are we offering?
- A permanent contract with a salary in accordance with market conditions
- Profit sharing and a bonus plan
- A lease car or other mobility budget
- Extensive internal training possibilities at the Altran Academy to enable you to fulfil your ambitions
- A passionate, enthusiastic, helpful team of test colleagues
- Opportunities to study recent developments, such as Behaviour Driven Development and Model Based Testing, in depth
- The opportunity to grab the stage as specialist within our organization and beyond
- Great events such as social get-togethers, LAN parties and workshops
As global market leader in innovation and high-tech engineering consulting, we work together with our clients, creating and developing new products and services. We have established our company as the go-to partner for technical innovation and process improvements.
If you are interested, apply via the button below or contact Judith van der Mey via email@example.com without delay.