Then join our team of innovation makers in the Netherlands as a supply chain engineer!
As a Supply Chain Engineer you will be operating in a fast paced and multidisciplinary development environment. You will expand your knowledge and expertise by being involved in the most exciting projects in the fields of Life Sciences, Industry & Electronics, Food & Beverages or Chemicals. Using your personal skills, you will work closely together with suppliers and development teams to optimize the effectiveness and efficiency of the product generation process, in alignment with the project plan. With your in-depth technical knowledge, analytical thinking, political antenna and excellent people skills you will build up an intimate knowledge of technological capabilities.
What will you do?
- You ensure that not only parts quality, but also manufacturability and serviceability aspects are covered in the design phase.
- Develop and present scenario analyses to support decision making in the Supply Chain
- Deliverables that secure parts quality from suppliers in product generation process, such as acceptance of qualified parts, first article inspection, process flow and process failure mode effect analysis
- Define and maintain supplier interface processes, such as issue resolution, qualification deviation, configuration management
- Contribute to supplier development to improve operational excellence by driving execution of existing agreements, improvement actions, and participation in supplier audits.
- Lead or participate in Continuous Improvement initiatives using problem solving techniques (Operational Excellence, 6 Sigma, LEAN)
Who are you?
- You have instinct to approach problems from a technical standpoint
- You dare to recommend new directions based on realism and experience
- A persuasive personality with a flair for giving advice and the strength to implement this
- You find it easy to adjust to new environments and to start up somewhere new
- Self-propelling, showing initiative and drive
What will we offer
- A permanent contract with a competitive salary
- Profit sharing and a variable bonus plan
- A lease car or mobility budget
- Extensive internal training programs
- A personal budget to realize your own innovative projects and free access to our InnovationLAB
As global leader in innovation and high-tech engineering consulting, we work side by side with our clients in the creation and development of new products and services. We are on the cutting edge of technology and have established ourselves as the go-to partner for technical innovation and process improvement. Altran is proud to be the leader in its field.
What will you bring?
- A MSc degree in supply chain management or technology operations management
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a high tech environment with a focus on supplier management, part quality or project management in the fields of Life Sciences, Industry & Electronics, Food & Beverages or Chemicals
- Experience within manufacturing
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English (both mandatory)
- Knowledge of World Class Manufacturing tools (LEAN / JIT / 6 Sigma / Design for Manufacturing / SPC / Rapid Tool Setting / FMEA / RCA)
- Experience with SAP / ERP / Rapid Response Experience is a pre