Innovations are just ideas waiting to be made!
Do you believe that technology can make a big impact on business and society? Are you driven by getting the best out of yourself and your team? Are you the link between the strategy of tomorrow and hands-on implementation? Then join our team of innovation makers in the Netherlands as a Supply Chain – Management Consultant.
We are looking for an innovation maker with an engineering background as well as a keen business perspective. You will be involved in the most exciting projects. You will expand your expertise by working closely with our clients to really make innovation matter.
What will you do?
- Support our clients through all relevant phases of manufacturing, from concept to implementation
- Work close with different divisions to manage budget and timeline
- Use your technical skills and field experiences to bridge the gap between strategy and operations
- Identify and implement improvement opportunities in the supply chain of existing products
- Develop and deliver innovative solutions for the client
What do we offer?
- A permanent contract with a competitive salary;
- A variable bonus plan;
- A lease car or attractive mobility budget;
- Extensive internal training programs through the Capgemini Engineering Academy;
- Very professional yet social work environment, with regularly organized tech and social events.
- An innovation budget and access to our innovation LAB
About Capgemini Engineering
In today’s world, change is a constant factor. Leveraging the positive potential of change is what Capgemini Engineering is all about. Innovation is our guiding principle – an inspiration that brings Capgemini Engineering to life and gives meaning to everything we do.
We are more 270.000 employees all over the world and more than 1000 based in The Netherlands!
Who are you?
- You have outstanding analytical skills and ability to helicopter between headlines and details
- You can adapt easily in new environment and have developed organizational sensitivity
- You have a convincing personality with a flair for giving advice and the strength to implement
- You are a high energetic person with ambition and a high level of commitment
- You are experienced in cost reduction and improvement processes involving supply chain within Manufacturing Engineering
What do you bring?
- A Master’s degree in Business, Engineering or Logistics
- Relevant working experience in Manufacturing, Engineering or Logistics (3-7 yrs)
- Working experience with Lean Six Sigma with a focus on Supply Chain
- Willingness to travel to our clients throughout the Netherlands
- Fluency in English and Dutch