Do you have a solid view on the future of automotive & smart mobility? Are you a born leader and do you have a long term strategic and integrative thinking with a strong understanding of technology trends and how they can be relevant to automotive use cases? If so, please read on!
We are looking for a Team Manager Automotive with deep understanding of development and engineering. The main domains are platform and chassis, Vehicle dynamics, CAE simulations and e-Mobility. Your roll is a combination between “team management” and “account management”. By providing good guidance and coaching you keep your highly motivated team happy & healthy, which also leads to good business results and satisfied customers.
What you do on a daily basis
- You manage the daily operation of a team of developers and engineers of automotive (sub)-systems
- You are accountable for the P&L
- You talk to our customers about their R & D challenges and know how to offer good solutions
- You help to drive the development and engineering into new technologies, and you collaborate with other units for the understanding and sharing of technology roadmaps and portfolios
- You provide presentations on technology to internal and external customers
- You share your visions and participate in the ideation/creative process
What you bring
- A BSc or MSc in Automotive Engineering
- Development & Engineering experience of 10+ years
- Relevant experience with systems like CAD, CAE, simulation and PLM tooling
- A solid engineering background
- Experience in working with engineering service providers, including creation and execution of Statements of Work with 3rd party providers
- Excellent people ad communication skills
What we offer you
- A contract, remuneration and benefits that fit your seniority and track record
- Possibility to grow as a thought leader and influencer in the automotive market
- Working in a truly innovative environment, for and with the greatest companies in the automotive industry
Altran Engineering is the automotive and maritime business division of Altran. It provides services in the areas of engineering, development, simulations and calculations, prototyping, testing and validation, homologation and vehicle armor. As global leader in innovation and high-tech engineering consulting, we work side by side with our clients in the creation and development of new products and services. We are on the cutting edge of technology and have established ourselves as the go-to partner for technical innovation and process improvement. Altran is proud to be the leader in its field.