Do you have experience with leading a team that is realizing and migrating PLC installations and do you have a big passion for leading and inspiring teams and planning activities ? Is being a delegate of the automation department in multidisciplinary project meetings you ambition ? Then join our team and make the next step in your career!
As a technical project lead you will join our Realisation/Migration Team, which consists of ca. 5 until 10 software automation engineers. You will make a plan of action with the steps in the realisation/migration process, that have to be carried out, in consultation with the internal and external stakeholders.
You will be leading a team of ca. 5 until 10 PLC/Scada engineers. You will be responsible for arranging the necessary trainings for your team. You will support your team in their challenging system automation initiatives. Primarily you will be responsible for the planning, realisation of the migration of more than 50 PLC applications, including the testing and documentation.
What will you do?
- Resposible for a team that works on the automation/migration of advanced automation systems (PLC/SCADA) with also the documentation that has to be provided by your team.
- Work directly with and communicate to a multidisciplinary team as a Technical Project Lead and being responsible for the lifecycle management of PLC/SCADA systems.
- Being the delegate from the automation department in production meetings.
- Inspiring your team in working on new approaches and improvements to (complex) problems through adaptations and modifications of standard automation technical principles.
What do we expect?
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science (or similar)
- At least 3 years of experience as a technical project leader or lead engineer.
- Affinity with PLC’s and SCADA systems.
- Experience within industrial projects is a pre.
- You are a team player and like to develop yourself more in skills and knowledge by training/coaching and working on innovative, technically challenging complex projects
- Strong verbal and writing skills in Dutch (and preferably English)
What do we offer?
- A contract with a competitive salary
- Profit sharing and a variable bonus plan
- A lease car or mobility budget
- Flexible secondary conditions
- Extensive internal training programs
Altran is the global leader in R&D and engineering consulting. We work side by side with our clients, creating and developing cutting-edge products and services, in more than 20 countries. Innovation is our guiding principle – it enables us to stay in the lead in an ever-changing world. We realize our clients' most complex and innovative projects – in the Netherlands, too. More than 800 consultants put their expertise to work on a daily basis to improve our clients' performance. We are proud to say that we are the 'go-to partner' in the field of technical innovation and process improvement