Are you an expert in the field of technical software testing? And would you like to improve your skills in high-tech testing? Then come and joint our team of innovation makers as Technical Test Specialist.
We are looking for an innovation maker with excellent know-how of different technical software testing techniques; someone who has been making a big contribution to highly divergent projects, varying from the testing of high-tech machines to the testing of tunnels, for years. At Altran, you will be utilizing your expertise to make a difference for our clients. Whether you are an all-round test specialist, an expert in test automation or testing in Agile/SCRUM environments, for instance, or you know everything there is to know about testing in embedded environments, as specialist, you are the one that will make the difference.
What will your activities involve?
- You will contribute ideas on a range of clients' test automation issues, varying from the testing of high-tech machines to the testing of tunnels
- You will help our clients define and specify requirements
- You will use structured methods for identifying risks in products and projects and mitigating them
- You will be the one everyone comes to with questions and the test manager's right hand
- You will help in drawing up test plans and supervising colleagues in both testing and development
- You will advise the client on the risks of the systems to go into production.
What do we expect from you?
- A completed higher professional (HBO) or university education (WO) in Software or System Engineering or equivalent, e.g. Electronics or Mechatronics
- At least five years of experience with testing in an industrial or technical environment
- Know-how and expertise in various testing methods, techniques and tooling
- Know-how or experience in the field of software development in C++, C#, Java and/or Python
- ISTQB Foundation or TMap Next Test Engineer certification is a must; candidates with ISTQB Advanced or TMAP Next Test Manager certifications will be given preference
- Candidates with experience with Agile/Scrum will be given preference.
Who are you?
- You are an enthusiastic team player who can enthuse others about your plans
- You are a real quality thinker
- You are aware of the most recent developments in technical testing
- You can rapidly find your way around the client's domain and look beyond the limits of testing, e.g. in configuration or defect management, building environment and software development
- You want to develop through training and educational courses and innovative projects
- You have strong communication and advisory skills
What are we offering?
- A permanent contract with a salary in accordance with market conditions
- Profit sharing and a bonus plan
- A lease car or other mobility budget
- Extensive internal training possibilities at the Altran Academy to enable you to fulfil your ambitions
- A passionate, enthusiastic, helpful team of test colleagues
- Opportunities to study recent developments, such as Behaviour Driven Development and Model Based Testing, in depth
- The opportunity to grab the stage as specialist within our organization and beyond
- We have great events such as social get-togethers, LAN parties and workshops.
As global market leader in innovation and high-tech engineering consulting, we work together with our clients, creating and developing new products and services. We have established our company as the go-to partner for technical innovation and process improvements.
If you are interested, apply via the button below or contact Judith van der Mey via firstname.lastname@example.org without delay.