Are you an innovation maker with a great track record in test automation and broad experience with the related tools? As Test Automation Specialist at Altran, you will use your expertise to implement and optimize our clients' test automation so that they will be able to test faster, more effectively and with better coverage. With your know-how, you can really make a difference for our clients and you will also be able to continue to build on the test automation specialism at Altran.
What will your activities involve?
- You will contribute ideas on all test automation issues, from the testing of High-tech machines to the testing of tunnels
- You will approach testing from the client's point of view and look beyond the limits of test automation
- You will advise and help our clients implement test automation and test tooling
- You will automate test scripts
- You will continue to develop the discipline of automated testing with Altran.
What do we expect from you?
- A completed university education (WO) with a technical focus
- At least three years of experience in specifying and carrying out tests in an industrial or technical environment, at least one year of which involved test automation
- Experience in the field of software development in C# and Python. Candidates familiar with C++ and Java will be given preference
- ISTQB Foundation or TMap Next certification is a must; candidates with ISTQB Advanced Test Analyst or ISTQB Advanced Technical Test Analyst certification will be given preference
- Know-how of, for example, Gherkin/Cucumber, Selenium or other frameworks for test automation
- Candidates with experience with Agile/Scrum will be given preference
Who are you?
- You think outside the box when it comes to testing and test automation
- You are enthusiastic and can enthuse others about your plans
- You are a real quality thinker
- You want to become an expert in the field of test automation
- You are aware of the most recent developments in test automation.
What are we offering?
- A permanent contract with a salary in accordance with market conditions
- Profit sharing and a bonus plan
- A lease car or other mobility budget
- Extensive internal training possibilities at the Altran Academy to enable you to fulfil your ambitions
- A passionate, enthusiastic, helpful team of test colleagues who really like to share their know-how
- Opportunities to study the most recent developments in the field of test automation and tooling in depth
- Great events such as social get-togethers, LAN parties and workshops.
As global market leader in innovation and high-tech engineering consulting, we work together with our clients, creating and developing new products and services. We have established our company as the go-to partner for technical innovation and process improvements.
If you are interested, apply via the button below or contact Judith van der Mey via email@example.com without delay.